Jiang Zeyu responded with a grunt.

Under Song Bi’s suggestion, Jiang Zeyu, who never interacts with other girls, stayed at home, and read posts all night long. That was why he was so tired.

“Then, Brother Yu, did you learn anything?”

There was a note of annoyance in Jiang Zeyu’s voice. “No, I’m still confused. I just remember one thing — Don’t choose death Barbie fans...”

“Sigh, Brother Yu, if you really have no clue, I have another idea.”

“What is it?”

Song Bi suggested, “Your sister will come out after changing clothes, right? When the time comes, you can take a photo and post it in the group. We’ll all give you feedback. Three Stooges are better than one Zhuge Liang!”

Jiang Zeyu turned his head. “No, what kind of stupid idea is that?”

Song Bi was puzzled. “Brother Yu, I think it’s a good idea.”

“No, it’s a stupid idea,” Jiang Zeyu insisted.

He couldn’t let his little sister’s costume change show be seen by other men.

Not even by those he calls his brothers.

Chapter 44: Third Brother to the Stage

Song Bi sighed. “Then, Brother Yu, I’m really at my wit’s end.”

“Forget it, I’m not going to count on you anymore.”

Jiang Zeyu sighed as well. He was so worried that he could not sleep anymore.

Since he couldn’t fall asleep, Jiang Zeyu took out his phone and said firmly, “There are still a few more days left till Sunday. The only thing I can do is continue studying!”

...

In the concert hall.

Heatwaves churned, a sea of stars was created in the air by waving glowsticks. The cheers got louder and louder.

The song ended quickly. As the last note fell, the person in the center of the stage took a bow and said, “Thank you, goodbye!” He then turned around and exited the stage.

There was a moment of silence in the hall, followed by a series of screams.

Everyone shouted in unison, “Anke, Anke!”

As Jiang Xingyi left the stage, he huffed and puffed after just having finished a concert.

Sweat beaded his forehead. His assistant, Xiao Fan, quickly handed him a towel.

Jiang Xingyi took the towel, casually wiped himself down, and threw it back at Xiao Fan.

Xiao Fan quickly handed him a bottle of water. As he heard the shouts from in front of the stage, he couldn’t help but complain, “Brother Xingyi, you’ve held so many concerts, and you have never done an encore. Your fans should know your principle, but now, they’re still shouting...”

Jiang Xingyi opened the bottle cap and gulped down a few mouthfuls of water.

As he swallowed, his Adam’s apple bobbed up and down. Coupled with his exquisite and sexy face after putting on makeup...

Even as a man, Xiao Fan was a little stunned by what he saw.

After drinking some water to soothe his throat, Jiang Xingyi said, “Let it go.”

As a singer, Jiang Xingyi’s voice was very good. Therefore, even when he spoke in his normal voice, people who listened to him felt a sense of enjoyment.