Chapter 6-true words

"Well,your majesty,I do love Wildberry. He so handsome and kind. He does everything for you when times are low. Wildberry is just an incredible cookie." Crunchy chip said ready to be yelled at but nothing happened,just some happy squeals from behind a bush.
"YAY! Oh my god,oh my god,oh my god!!!" Caramel arrow cookie appeared from behind a bush.
"He likes Wildberry! He likes Wildberry!" Caramel arrow shouted and pointed at crunchy chip.
"Caramel arrow! Shut up! Everyone can hear you and I don't want Wildberry to hear!" Crunchy chip tried to put his hand over Caramel arrow cookie's mouth but he was to short to reach.

Dark cacao smiled,he didn't do anything other than that. He seemed glad to hear that Crunchy chip liked Wildberry. Dark cacao whispered it's ok and walked away with caramel arrow. Crunchy chip could her them talking about it,they seemed to be making plans and talking about the Hollyberry kingdom which was odd.

Crunchy chip finally made his way up back to the mountains to train again. Wildberry didn't say a thing about the chat,even though he really wanted to know what they were talking about.
Crunchy chip decided to ask Wildberry about The Hollyberry kingdom. "How are the people like there? Are they nice?"
"The citizens are ok,they can be a bit off at times but don't worry about them,just have fun and enjoy it. You'll be fine." Wildberry made Chunchy chip smile. The way he spoke to him,his voice was like music to his ears. He knew they had gotten closer ever since they visited the kingdom. He never understood why.

There training had finished and they went back into the castle. It was already getting dark;it only felt like a few hours though. Crunchy chip sat down with his cream wolf and started to think about the Hollyberry kingdom. What was it actually like? It was going to be weird visiting a place with a hotter climate than his.Crunchy chip felt a bit anxious about going there. He didn't know if Wildberry was lying about the people. He didn't know if people would treat him badly. He only wanted to go to because of Wildberry,that was we're he lived. He needed to see his life style. He heard a voice coming from the seat next to him. "Crunchy chip cookie,are you alright? You seem very worried about something." Wildberry saw crunchy chip zoning out,looking a little bit worried about something.
"Oh! Yeah I'm ok,just think about something" Wildberry knew exactly what Crunchy was thinking about.
"If you have any concerns about the kingdom just tell me! I'm right here."
Crunchy chip hugged Wildberry and smiled,he's so kind and caring. I never want this to end.

It was suddenly night,the day went very quickly.They packed most of there things,getting ready for tomorrow. They got ready for bed and went in the room. Wildberry was about to get on his 'bed' but Crunchy chip offered him to sleep on his. It was way more comfortable than sleeping on the floor.Wildberry blushed at the idea but he got in anyway. Crunchy chip started to hug Wildberry tightly.Wildberry hugged back,making crunchy chip flustered. "Goodnight Wildberry." Crunchy chip whispered to Wildberry.
"Goodnight Crunchy Chip" Wildberry said back to Crunchy chip. Dark cacao walked in just to see if they were ok,but just saw two cookies cuddling. Dark cacao quietly left the room and ran straight to caramel arrows. "There hugging each other but in bed 😏" Dark cacao said. Caramel arrow cheered quiet and laughed. Dark cacao left the room. Thinking about tomorrow. He wished Crunchy chip and Wildberry had the best experience they could ever have.