Chapter 1-packing

It was a beautiful summer day in the crème republic. Everyone was outside playing with there friends,praying to the divines and just having a great time! But Wildberry cookie and crunchy chip were inside packing up. "Why did I need to buy this?" Crunchy chip muttered to himself as he held up the puppy toy he bought. Wildberry laughed quietly to himself,he found that funny. HollyBerry cookie suddenly opened the door "Boys,are you nearly finished? The airship is just about to arrive!"
Wildberry was completely finished packing up,but crunchy chip was just half way! "Im finished,crunchy chip isn't though"
"Well be quick then! Wildberry,why don't you help crunchy? He looks like he's struggling." HollyBerry quickly shut the door and ran to get more berry juice.
"Do you want my help?" Wildberry asked
"Nope I'm completely fine!" Crunchy chip answered putting all of the supplies in his bags. Wildberry knew he needed help his face was going red and he couldn't fit anything else in the bag. "Are you sure you don't need help?" Wildberry insisted.
"Fine,but I'm sure nothing else will go in.It's full!"  Crunchy chip blushed of embarrassment,he walked to one side letting Wildberry have a go. A few minutes after the packing up,Wildberry was done! He sorted crunchy chips bag out. "How on earth did you do that? It's impossible"
"Talent" Wildberry smirked as he lifted up his stuff to walk outside. Crunchy chip followed behind him.
Crunchy started to think about Wildberry a lot more after that. He thought 'why was he so strong and how nice it was of him to help'. Sometimes Wildberry ignores HollyBerry and doesn't do what she says. But this time he done it.Crunchy chips face went red again,but not of embarrassment.

Just in case your confused,there going,they're going to the dark cacao kingdom! ( then HollyBerry)
Authors notes
Sorry this is cringe,I didn't know what else to write lmao. I wrote this very early in the morning 🥲🥲 this is a bit muddled up but I will try and fix it. Thank you if you read through all this!