She was busy thinking of how to pay back Jiang Cheng Lang for his gift. Since it had been a gift, the price could not be too different. Otherwise, it would look like she was just taking advantage of him.

According to her own standards, the gift she gave has to be of equal value to what she had been given. So now, money was a problem.

She had just arrived in this world. It turns out that she could not bring her wealth with her. The owner of this body did not have much money to speak of. She only had 10,000 yuan to her name.

She was poor.

Fortunately, it was easy enough to earn some money.

In the past, Jiang Yu was never worried about money because she earned a tidy sum and never could spend it all. There always seemed to be people willing to give her money. It has been a long time since she had to look for a new job.

She did have her basic business skills though. If that something existed in her original world, it should exist here as well.

She scoured the forums and quickly found what she was looking for.

Chapter 23: These People Are Too Weak

As expected, a sense of familiarity fell over her.

Jiang Yu quickly signed up and accepted the mission according to their rank rewards with quick ease.

The top ranked mission had been posted for over a month and the reward was 10 million. Jiang Yu left a message on the post.

“I accept the mission. Prepare the money within three days.”

It was likely that many people had tried this mission in the past month but had failed. They were probably keeping tabs on the post, waiting to see who could complete the mission.

Jiang Yu received many comments in almost an instant.

“Where did this rookie come from? He sure talks big.”

“Get a load of this kid. He must have just stumbled across this forum and signed up. He dares to accept the top ranked mission. How arrogant!”

“Hehe, he even said to prepare the money in three days? I think he’s preparing to just take the money and sell his account!”

“I bet rookies won’t even know how to do that. It wouldn’t be easy for them to even find this place. If they don’t do anything worthwhile, how could they leave?”

“Wait, I will hack his address right now…”

“F*ck! Brat! I could not hack it! My computer is infected with a virus instead!”

“How is that possible? Wait…”

Jiang Yu was bored as she threw viruses at the people who commented on her post.

True hackers could use more than just their computers. Any communication tool could become a weapon in their hands.

After throwing the virus, Jiang Yu became bored.

These people are really weak.

“Big Sister, what are you doing?”

Jiang Wan watched as Jiang Yu’s fingers flew across the screen, blocking out its contents. She could only see that the screen was filled with words.

“It’s nothing.”

Jiang Yu put her phone away and asked, “Has dinner been served?”

She sniffed the air and sat down at the dining table.