017

Months have passed, jake and sunghoon have grown closer than before to the point they will always hangout with each other during their free time. Jake would even accompany sunghoon everytime he sees him waiting   for bus. He would Entertain the sunghoon till the latter left.

Sunghoon did asked jake why he do it, and jake will just reply 'to kill some time'. Sunghoon didn't bothered asking after he said that. He somehow felt that jake is the type of person who would not want to make you feel alone and has a soft heart for his friends.

Going on to the present, they are currently on the bus stop talking about random things. They would bicker then laugh.

"Jake, wanna go ice skating?" Sunghoon asked as jake pouted.

"I have no ice skating skills, mr. Park. But if you want to then when?" He asked while his eyes gleamed. The younger chuckled, was about to open his mouth when a bus suddenly stopped in front of them.

Cutie babies, their smiles began to fade when they realized that they now have to bid good bye.

"Well, let me take a look on my schedule. You should too! I'll message you later." Sunghoon said as he fixes his bag.

Jake nodded and they both bid their goodbyes. After that, he waited for the bus to leave before turning his back and walk when suddenly his phone vibrated. He quickly digs into his pocket expecting a message to sunghoon.

His smile faded, it suddenly turned to fear. He then started to run on his way to his dorm even it was near. It's pretty late too, 6:30pm is the current time.

There's nothing wrong if he would arrived late at night since he doesn't have any roommates and no curfew as well, but the thing is... His parents came unannounced.

- C U T -

STREAM ENHYPEN'S FUTURE PERFECT MV ! ! !

Here's a short update! ^~^