012

"Oh I can see them." Riki said as he face lit up. "Where?" Jay asked stretching his neck as he looks around. "Over there! Sunoo!" Riki shouted as he wave his hand. Sunoo who was once smiling frowned at the young man. "What did you do ni-ki?" Sunghoon furrowed his eyebrows.

The three friends started to walk towards sunoo's while still chattering, "Don't mind him hyung, he always give me that kind of look. I don't know why." Riki shrugged.  "I— you probably did something. We know you." Jay said. "Be careful not to hurt him, ni-ki. He's a friend of ours too." Sunghoon added.

"I know. He's just too fun to tease like jay." Jay glared at him saying, "I'm not even doing something here. You little— " Sunghoon cut him off by making weird noises. The three did not noticed that they already arrived so they did not noticed the four guys were looking at them.

Jake who was silently watching them and is beside them gave a little laugh. Sunghoon heard him and looked at his way. He was surprised by the little sound of laughter jake let out.

On the other hand, the young man didn't knew that sunghoon was staring so when he tried to steal a glance on him. His smile suddenly disappeared and he quickly looks away. Oh my gosh, he caught me staring at him. He thought.

Sunghoon seems to not have reaction to the way jake reacted but deep down in his mind he is questioning himself on what did he done wrong now or did he looked scary to scare him away or was there something else he saw.... This man's overthinking it.

Time skip, the seven guys already sat together, have ordered, and have eaten. They were laughing and chattering together. One noticeable behavior from jake — according to his friends' perspective — is how he acts awkwardly to sunghoon. Usually jake listens and then later will joke around after you finish talking and laugh, he still does it but to sunghoon he will just stare at him and just... stare at him... and laugh out loud than usual. They also noticed how jake only looks at sunghoon.

Heeseung smiled as he kicks sunoo's leg to signal him. Sunoo grinned back as he takes a bite of his mint choco ice cream.

Jungwon who was sitting beside sunoo grinned as well as he sings in smsll voice, "And now we know~"

~~~

[Twinnies]

Chocoball:
So it's sunghoon
You like him~
😉

Cheeseball:
I can help u make ur move😘

YAHeeseung:
mHm
I can give you some infos about him😉 just treat me ramyeon as your payment and let me copy your answers
Fair trade isn't it?

Cheeseball:
Right?!
Fair trade isn't it? (2)

Chocoball:
(3) 🤩

Jakey:
???

~~~

Jake gulped and went silent as he reads the message. What? What did they just..?

Jake looked at his friends and saw their teasing faces. He then fixed his hair and faked cough.

On the other hand, jay felt something fishy is going but he ignored it as he is currently enjoying his friends' company.

Jake now acts conscious, right now he tries to not react and stayed silent as he does not want them to continue teasing him but boy did he know it just confirmed their hunch. Boy should have continue acting that way so he could play it off cool. Heeseung thought. Sunoo and jungwon thought jake was funny, they are currently trying to hold their laughter.

Going on the other side, sunghoon also noticed jake. He was laughing out loud a while but now he's silent.

It made sunghoon think again. Did something happened? Did I accidentally said something offending? Or did he received a sad news?

Sunghoon put his arms on ni-ki's shoulder who was busy teasing —imitating sunoo's expression. Sunoo who was once laughing at jake of course switched into murderous intent mood. After that the two started to fight... Sunghoon who still has his arms on ni-ki's shoulder did not mind moving away despite ni-ki moving a lot. Sunghoon is spacing out.