Song Bi’s head was full of questions.

His little sister had kicked him and thrown him across the room and yet Brother Yu was not angry at her? In fact, he was trying to get close to her?

What was happening?

What was this sudden show of affection for his little sister?

He carried his tray over to Jiang Ze Yu and sat down. The boys behind him also sat down one by one. Just as one of the boys was about to sit next to Jiang Yu, Jiang Ze Yu raised his eyes and glared at him.

“You can’t sit there. Get out of my sight!”

“Brother Yu, there are no other seats.”

“Then you can sit at the next table.” Jiang Ze Yu scoffed. “Men and women shouldn’t sit so close. Don’t be so stupid.”

The boys: “???”

Then what would happen when boys and girls have to sit together in a group during class? Should they be thrown into pig cages and drowned in the river like back in the old days when men and women were found to be intimate out of wedlock?

He did not dare disobey Jiang Ze Yu though. He quietly sat down at the next table with another boy.

Chapter 11: This Brother Yu Is an Imposter

Jiang Yu did not care about what happened around her.

Back in her own world, although a loner by nature, she was the central pillar of her own friend group and was always being praised by everyone around her. She was used to being surrounded by people all the time and did not find it strange.

Jiang Ze Yu watched as she slowly nibbled on her piece of drumstick. Without a word, he dropped his drumstick onto her plate.

Jiang Yu looked puzzled.

“I don’t like drumsticks. Take it,” Jiang Ze Yu explained himself. “I have not taken a bite so it’s clean.”

Jiang Yu blinked. “Thank you.”

Jiang Ze Yu turned around and said haughtily, “I was just trying to not let it go to waste.”

Song Bi was confused.

Brother Yu, if you don’t like chicken drumsticks, then why did you order this dish?

Jiang Yu did not bother to question this any further though. An extra chicken drumstick had just appeared on her plate. Her eyes lit up and she began to eat faster.

Jiang Ze Yu kept quiet and just smiled.

Jiang Yu got through her first drumstick. Just as she was about to start on the second one, a thought struck her and she said, “Since you don’t like chicken drumsticks, how about I pay you for it starting tomorrow? How about twice the price?”

Jiang Ze Yu did not react, Jiang Yu thought he might not agree. She said, “Three times the price is fine. Just name your price.”

Jiang Ze Yu asked, “You mean to say, you want to have lunch with me again tomorrow?”

The question was a little odd but it was unfounded.

Jiang Yu nodded. “I guess so.”

“That settles it then,” Jiang Ze Yu said in a cheerful tone. “It’s just a chicken drumstick. It does not cost much, take it as a gift from me. You don’t have to pay for it.”

Song Bi: ‘Has Brother Yu lost his mind?’

Why is he being so nice to her?

Song Bi was not alone in this thought, all the boys sitting at the table were thinking the same thing. They looked like they had seen a miracle or a ghost.