The boy on his left was silent. He thought in his head, ‘Big Brother Yu, didn’t you just want to see what your biological sister looked like? Why did you have to insult her the moment you saw her? That doesn’t seem like a good move to me…’

Afraid of being beaten up, he kept his mouth shut.

Jiang Yu pursed her lips. She looked like she wanted to beat him to a pulp.

Nobody said that she couldn’t beat up her big brother.

“I’m talking to you, did you hear me?”

“Yes, I heard you,” Jiang Yu said slowly. “Why? Do you want to fight?”

This stuck up, rich kid should be taught a lesson.

Jiang Ze Yu frowned subconsciously, “I don’t hit women.”

“Oh, but I hit men.”

Her voice was hoarse and low, like a teenager who was going through puberty and was being grabbed at the throat by someone. There was a note of arrogance in her words, which made her even more annoying.

“Heh, you?”

Jiang Ze Yu took one look at her skinny arms and legs and said in disdain. “I can beat ten of you, you’re just a small stick…”

Before he could finish his sentence, Jiang Yu yawned and suddenly disappeared from his view!

What the hell?

Jiang Ze Yu was stunned. Was he seeing a ghost?

“Brother Yu, did your sister just disappear?” The boy next to him asked, bewildered.

Jiang Ze Yu shouted, “Shut up! Don’t you think I can see that? You think I don’t know?”

Before he could finish his thought, a heavy blow landed on him from behind.

Caught off guard, Jiang Ze Yu could not dodge the attack and fell to the ground.

A pair of white canvas shoes appeared in front of his eyes.

Jiang Yu looked up and met Jiang Yu’s cold eyes.

“I hit men.”

“Especially blind men.” She said slowly.

Chapter 2: Big Sister, I Am Jiang Wan

Jiang Ze Yu was speechless.

He was dumbfounded. He did not understand what had happened.

He had been beaten by his new found sister.

The pain in his butt told him that this wasn’t a dream.

His sister had a look of indifference on her face. The look on her face was different from what he expected from rumours of her.

“You’re not convinced?”

Jiang Ze Yu said in huff, “You caught me off guard. You ambushed me! If you have the guts, come straight at me!”

“Shall we do this tomorrow again then?”

Jiang Ze Yu said, “I’ve said this already, I don’t hit women.”

Jiany Yu said, “I’ve also said it. I hit men.”

Jiang Ze Yu thought, “This isn’t over.”

Sensing that the conversation was about to fall into pattern, Jiang Ze Yu got up off the ground and dusted himself off. “Do you know who I am?”