Year two at Hogwarts

Start from the beginning

Get Philosopher's Stone - Complete

Get good grades - Complete

Talk to Professor Quirel - Complete

I need some goals for this year, but what?

I began writing as I thought on some goals for the year that I could do.

Second Year Goals:

Get Dumbledore fired –

Befriend Luna –

Find out what's happening with the Dursley's –

Reveal who Gilderoy Lockhart is –

Help Fred and George start the Weasley Wizarding Whizzes –

Have Lilliana clean up the Chamber of Secrets to use in case of emergencies –

Get straight Outstanding's –

I sighed softly as I closed my notebook and placed it back in my trunk before placing it back in the carrier above. I sat back down and looked out the window as I thought to where my boyfriends and friends were.

"Harry!" I turned to the compartment door to see Draco panting at the door with a distressed look on his face. I looked at Draco with confusion as Draco then waved to someone. "He's in here!" And then came in, followed by Fred, George, Neville, Terry, Michael, Daphne and Blaise made their way into the compartment, shut the door and locked it before they all turning to look at me with a questioning stare.

"What's going on?" I asked as I looked at them with uncertainty. They all glanced at each other, nodded before turning back to me. Draco pulled me closer to himself from my right as everyone else but Draco, Fred and George left the compartment. "What's going on?!" I asked more sternly as I gave a glare to Draco, Fred and George.

"Are you really a Carrier?" Draco asked softly as he stared at me for an answer. I froze as the three stared at me.

"H-… How do you know?" I asked softly as Draco, Fred and George looked at each other before looking back to me.

"Ron, Pansy and Tracey released the information to the press about you being a Carrier. They said you were powerful and single so you would most likely produce strong offspring." Draco said again as he then sighed and put the daily prophet in front of him. "I've heard dozens of kids in our year say that their older sibling or single fathers are going to send out marriage proposals as soon as possible." Draco looked at me with concern as I sighed and turned to look out the window.

"When was this heard?!" I asked urgently. Draco, Fred and George looked at each other before Draco answered again.

"At different times. The Weasley's received the information today in a note addressed to the Weasley family and I received the information yesterday in a note addressed to Malfoys. I asked around and they all received the letters yesterday or today." Draco said as he looked at Fred and George for confirmation. Fred and George nodded their heads quickly. Draco turned back to me. "I reckon that the Daily Prophet will hear about this by the end of the day and tomorrow morning g there will be an article on you." I scowled and looked out the window with a glare before turning to Fred and George.

"Do you have your owl with you, Draco?" I asked as Draco shook his head a moment later. I turned to Fred and George who shook their heads. "Darn it. If I had an owl, I could have Sirius go to Gringotts and tell the Goblins to tell the Daily Prophet to stop them." Draco, Fred and George looked at me with confusion as I sighed and elaborated. "I own seventy-five percent of the Daily Prophet. I can make most of the decisions. I can make them not write an article if I'm really against it." Draco, Fred and George nodded their heads softly. I sighed and placed my head in my hands. "I don't understand." I muttered as I thought on why Dumbledore had only now used this information now then used it last year. Draco looked at me with confusion.