Dumbledore and timetable problems

Tuesday – 2ndof September – Grand Hall – 7:04 AM

I sighed as I sat down at the Ravenclaw table. I jumped slightly when food appeared in front of me. I waved my wand over it and smiled as I saw no trace of any potion in the food. I picked up a double chocolate chip muffin and took a small bite.

"Here again on the first day of school, Mister Potter!" I turned to see Professor Flitwick walking towards me with a large smile. "I had a hunch that you might do this again this year so I decided to get up early." I nodded my head as I swallowed the bit of muffin in my mouth. I pointed to the small muffins on a plate and the other food that usually was for breakfast.

"Would you like some?" I offered as Flitwick gave me a happy smile and grabbed a normal chocolate chip muffin.

"Don't mind if I do." Professor Flitwick said as he took a bite out of the muffin and sat beside me. "Your grades from last year are spectacular in Defense, Charms and Transfiguration! I have approved it with the board of Governors that if you can get straight O's in your third year, you will be allowed to take on an apprenticeship in Defense, Charms or Transfiguration in your fourth year." My eyes widened as I stared at Professor Flitwick. "I will be apprenticing you in Defense or charms and Professor McGonagall will be apprenticing you in Transfiguration if you choose one of the three. We're hoping you can master one or two of the subjects by time you graduate." Professor Flitwick gave me a sneaky smile. "And if you master the spells quickly this year, I'll give you some third year spells to practice, the same goes for Professor McGonagall." I nodded my head and smiled happily as Professor Flitwick walked away and out of the great hall, leaving only a slip of paper that was my timetable. I picked up the time table and looked at it.

Monday:

8:45 to 11:00 AM – Double Charms with Professor Flitwick – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch:

11:45 AM to 2:00 PM – Double Defense with Professor Lockhart – Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – Potions with Professor Snape – Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Tuesday:

8:45 to 11:00 AM – Double Potions with Professor Snape – Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff

Lunch

11:45 AM to 2:00 – Double Transfiguration with Professor McGonagall – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – History of Magic with Professor Bins – Ravenclaw/Gryffindor

12:00 to 1:00 AM Astronomy with Professor Sinistra – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Wednesday:

8:45 to 11:00 AM – Double Herbology with Professor Sprout – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch

11:45 AM to 2:00 – Double Charms with Professor Flitwick – Ravenclaw/Slytherin

Lunch

2:45 to 3:45 PM – History of Magic with Professor Bins – Ravenclaw/Gryffindor

Thursday: