★ 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲:𝟏 ━━━ ❪ puzzlepiece ❫

✿!¡ ━━ iLY 💭

━━ iLY 💭 .. ..

                  a ♡-ly chapter between a tired!hyunjin & caring!lynn <33.                    ( ˘ ³˘ ) ♥︎   |   ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

                  ♡︎! LOWERCASE INTENDED..
                  ♡︎! SWEARING INCLUDED..
                  ♡︎! MENTIONS OF FOOD..
                  ♡︎! MENTIONS OF WORKING OUT..
                  ♡︎! MENTIONS OF SWEAT..
                  ♡︎! MENTIONS OF VOMIT..
                  ♡︎! MENTIONS OF OVERWORKING..
                  ♡︎! fluff,fluff,fluff <333 angst if u squint.

i. Saturday  ——  7:35 p.m.

  AS THE SUN WAS SETTING, Hyunjin unlocks the door to the skz dorm, coming back from a 8 hour dance practise, sweating bullets and panting hard. their comeback preparations had caused him to exercise and practise even harder than normal.

  he looked absolutely worn-out to say the least. sweat dripping down his body, heavy eye bags, posture slouched, terrible. (but ofc, since its hyunjin, he still looked glorious).

  his legs brought him to the fridge where he immediately chugged down a bottle of water, throwing it away exhaustedly after. it seemed as if laying a finger on anything would even be tiresome for the poor boy at the moment. he leaned his hands on the counter and dropped his head down, unable to stop the panting.

  he was on the brink of passing out.

  (hey! its still a fluff story right?)

  and luckily, his superhero came into save the day.

  "well hello to you too.." she muttered,

  loud enough for the boy to hear as she took off his hat and and jacket and led him to their bedroom gently, all the while hyunjin was barely keeping his eyelids open.

  as she sat him on the corner of their bed, she stood in front of him, in between his legs. his head on her stomach and her hands lacing his hair while trying to catch sight of his exhausted face. although she usually hated physical touch, she supposes she just could let this one pass.

  "eunna.." he said her nickname weakly.

  lynn could've died right there from how adorable he sounded, but she wasn't that weak.