He sighed, leaning back on his swivel chair in his office as he took another sip of his cup of Americano, pausing his paperwork for a while.

But there's good in every misfortune. He met his soulmate under those circumstances so that's a plus.

He, then, sat up again and looked at the calendar planner and the clock that's hanging on his wall.

8:45 am. Still have time to finish the paperwork easy. It's just another inch tall, what could possibly be new there except for patients' profiles and papers that needs to be signed? Well, an unexpected letter with hearts on the side and ribbons.

Who the hell would put a personal letter on patients' charts and papers?

The guy who delivered it of course.

A letter from his cousin, Fai. It was a wedding invitation to her wedding with Sai, her soulmate, her long term boyfriend for three years, now a fiancé for a month, and a soon to be husband for a week later. The venue is at Dressrosa City at Balsa Avenue.

Great. An eight-hour plane ride to Dressrosa to attend a wedding.

His uncle and father won't have it, too, since he was also insistent on Law's visit for the past month when he just visited two months after and stayed for a week there.

This was a perfect excuse for Law to fly back to Dressrosa. To home. He wouldn't miss his cousin's wedding for the heck of it, too. He's sure it's her first and last wedding, considering how loyal Sai and Fai are to each other, not to mention soulmates.

He read a bit of the content before going back to his paperwork again. Just a few more, and he'll be ready for the appointment with Outlook Sabo (as he learned the name) and Monkey D. Luffy for Gol D. Ace's endotracheal removal and the recovery stages.

He'll meet his soulmate again, and he's a bit grateful for that. Well, expecting constant visits since his brother is now conscious at room 304. Be it the two blondes, Luffy, or other family members they might have.

---Scene---

"The endotracheal tube removal will be scheduled at May 24, Tuesday at exactly 1:00pm. That is three days from now." Law informed while looking at the pair of brothers sat on the chairs in his office, facing him. "He needs complete bed rest for two weeks after the extubation and another two for some of his injuries that hasn't recovered yet during his coma. No food should be fed in his mouth for that duration of two weeks, there's a possibility that he'll have difficulty in swallowing. You can give him fluids after four days but only fluids. He shouldn't talk, too. That'll damage his vocal cords more, but after 5-7 days of resting his vocal cords, then he can speak. Physiotherapy would be a week after his bed rest, supposedly, it'll be for two weeks. Does 2-3 hours sound good to you?" Well, seeing that Ace struggled a little when he was asked to close his hand to a fist and open it afterwards, Law suspected his patient needed the physiotherapy.

"That's fine with me, Doctor." Sabo replied almost immediately after he heard the appointed times to get Ace back on his feet. Then he looked at Luffy. "Luffy?"

"Yeah, sure." The younger male nodded, looking back and forth between Sabo and Law. "Anything to get Ace back on his feet."

"Alright, now that it's settled . . ." Law trailed off, now writing something on the index card he had on the table. "I'll send the bill before the day of the discharge. I'll call in a physiotherapist when the time comes. For now, let's hope for the patient's recovery."