Ikhlaas 🌷Part 9🌷

Start from the beginning

"Noor thoda sa", this time it was Haider.

"Haider rehne do.. rehne do raat bhar bhooki.. subah se yehi kar rahi hai.." Samina knew that Noor was pampered but now she knew what's best for her daughter.

"Ammi wo bilkul acha nahi hai.." Noor wailed this time loudly. She was hungry but she wasn't even able to gulp that tasteless porridge now.

"Noor.. listen to me.." haider moved a little closer and wiped her tears and made her look at her.

"You wanted to go out.. tumhe yaad hai na.. you wanted to go out with me.. tumhe kuch kharidna tha.. we will go." his words made all the eyes in the room directed towards him but he didn't deterred.

"Kab?" She asked completely forgetting about her plans as now ulfah wiped her tears.

"The day you packed tiffin for me.. par hum jaa nahi paaye.." his words were enough for her to remind her plan to test haider and then she looked at her mother who was still upset on her tantrums.

"Haan...bhai aapke paas time nahi tha.." Noor's words made everyone look at Noor and Haider thinking.

Why no one had any inkling towards this.

While Ulfah looked at Raahil who was himself oblivious while the twins kneeled coming close to their sister looking at the two.

"Aap le jayenge mujhe?" She sniffled.

"Only if you want.." his words made her smile in glee.

"Sach!!!"

Oh Noor so much wanted to clap right now but she couldn't.

"We will have chaat, golgappe, ice-cream, jalebi wo bhi rabdi ke saath.. she declared immediately.

"Okay.."

"Hum choodiyan bhi lenge.. maine falak aapi ke saath naye kapde liye the.. unke liye choodiyan.."

"Theek hai." Haider gestured Noor's mother to make her eat after passing her the bottle of salt that was already brought by ulfah at some time. Samina immediately added some and fed Noor all the while Haider was engaging her in talks.

"Noori wo teri favourite brand ki new lipstick bhi aayi hai market mein.." Amir chirped in between.

"Haider bhai.."

"Lelena.."

Raahil finally understood what was happening, Haider had engaged Noor in the talks so that she would be fed and this scene was something he knew had already happened in the hospital.

The words Husband of Nurse finally made sense to him.

"I want silver earrings for Falak aapi and gold ones for Ulfah aapi..I had seen them in that magazine. Ahmar bhai aapke paas thi na wo.. " she chimed now almost finishing her meal and looked at Ahmar for the exact designs that she wanted.

"Haan, par Noori wo stone Wale, yellow stones.. that will match your dress." Amir told her.

The twins were never short of suggestions for Noor, they supported her in each and everything.

"Haan.. bhai kab chalenge, Hume bhi kuch nahi shirts leni hai?" Came the voice from one of the twins.

"Ahmar bhai aap kyun jaoge.. bas mein jaungi.." Noor interrupted before Haider could reply.

"Noori, this is not done.. aise party badalte hain.."

" Haan.. Haider bhai sirf mere saath jayenge.. " she said a little possessively. Now that was a sight almost claiming him.