chapter 9

On the day he was coming home just hour's before lucille gotten a visit from her daughter who asked her mother to watch jed until she returns never did say where she was going just said thanks mom she goes out looking for gaga because she doesn't tell tammy where she is going anymore it's more then just the drugs she just leaves and tammy wants to know why coming out of a restaurant gaga and that client was walking out together he was about to hand her some money when she pulled up telling her to get in the car if didn't then the police will be called not wanting to go to jail she gets in and as they drove away she had a bad feeling and was right to that client gotten on the phone with Eric and told him what just happened he is pissed off by the fact of almost losing one of his biggest client's have lost 7 thousand dollars this kind of thing can't happen ever again he calls her tells gaga that she better watch those she loves for they ain't safe she blown her only chance thanks to tammy Eric orders her to come back and maybe he will show some kind of mercy gaga goes back and asked him to not take it out on her wife and their son he doesn't listen or showed any mercy he threws her to the wolves to those animals of his clients she is not found for over 2 weeks she is badly hurt when found they said she was half alive very close of dying tammy told her mother what has been going on right after gaga was found nothing was left out she was told everything a mother asked her daughter one last time to forgive the father sins when she didn't the mother Punched her daughter in the face she asked what was that for and is told she is being a foolish child and that she needs to do the right thing .

Tammy.
The right thing what is the right thing by any of this I'm scared that if i did ask for his help he would not help me your right I want his help but after everything i have said tell me how Mama how do i ask.

Lucille.
You have to ask me that he has been trying i know your scared and after everything that was said you are scared but tammy don't be just ask because he will help any good father will give his life to save his daughter life no matter what was said.

She wanted to ask her father for help for he is the only man who could help them but her biggest fear is what if he has given up on her as she has done him there was once when she was a little girl dale told her ( some day when you're older you will find yourself at the reason of being lost from home with hate just remember your father will be waiting to protect and welcome you home once again)

She made a mistake by going and trying to reason with Eric had a gun on her just didn't use it he doesn't want to talk to the woman who made him lost money at first she thinks they are only going to talk like people do it wasn't until he locked the door is when she realized something was wrong he threw her to the floor kicking and screaming do you think i wouldn't make you pay for what you did she laying there on the floor as he has a knife about the leave his name on her body she remembered hearing him laugh and felt the knife over her neck just thought she is about to carry this bastard name for the rest of her life then the sound of heavy boot's walking slowly then stopping at the door eric looked at her then back at the door didn't know who was on the other side for a few minutes there was no sound no movement or as if anyone was standing on the other side of that door eric puts his ear up to it and listen carefully

3 to 4 incs from his head the hook breaks through tears through that door piece by piece until dale was standing across from him tammy looks up as dale takes down and beaten eric worse than a dog taken him and threw him down so hard on the floor his ribs made a terrible sound as a few of them broken he then walked over picked up tammy and taken her home before doing so he turned and looked at eric with a look of next time I'll kill you she blackout as he takes her home to her mother she awoken at their house after awoken she walked downstairs and listened as dale and lucille talked as she shaved his face she could see how mad he was the hook would tap on the side of the chair he said to his wife that he should have killed the son of a bitch lucille knew dale would have if he didn't have to help tammy.

Dale.
Good thing you told me for i didn't know she wouldn't be here but i should have tear that son of a bitch apart for what he done to tammy and gaga should have killed him right then and there.

Lucille.
Not my place to say he is worth killing because you know what i would do tammy is all right and gaga will be home soon but if you ask me the next time you see him don't let him leave you put him in a pine box.

She looks in the mirror and whispered to him she is awake and needs to talk with you he follows her outside and they talk  ( daddy I'm Sorry for everything there is a place for you in my life i thought i was strong enough to stand on my own, i hold nothing against you whatever happens from this point we do as a family because family our family is all we have) eric maybe hurt bad but he isn't through with them yet he will be returning soon enough for revenge.