Beatrice the golden witch

@Akumasin0708 the next chapter will be bernkastel just for you though i'll need to introduce first Beato.

"So have you regained your spirits, children of man?" the now entertained witch asked to her new audience.

"Sorry it's just so much to take just like that, the guy we grew close to is such a ridiculous being and we didn't even saw the tip of the iceberg" Itsuka shidou voiced the feelings of his group

"I'm quite sad that i can't make either of them pass on they would have been prime clients to the funerarium" said the little mischievious Hu Tao who liked Lambdadelta quite a lot.

"Hmm immortality is quite a sad thing  i cannot even understand how it would be for such ovewhelming entities." Ganyuu responded with grief, while she wasn't immortal she had a ridiculously long life span and she felt overwhelming sadness a few times in her life so being even unable to die she was sad for Battler and the others. Kequing trying to get her mind around what she learned could only nod at those words

"You have no idea my dear, to us there is only one thing that is despairing and it is boredom, for me i lived so long that sometimes i just stop thinking and end up forgetting everything about myself of course i'm able to negate this every single time but i grew bored so many times that it becomes a regular occurence, the same applies to Lambdadelta, Bernkastel and the witch i'm going to show you, the golden witch Beatrice."  Boredom is lethal to witch now everyone understood that, even a being as powerfull as featherine lost herself against it, now the genshin cast had some insight and understanding about some action the witches took in the past.

"Golden Witch?isn't that Battler's title?" Lumine who was quite silent until now expressed herself she was overwhelmed hearing about her crush like that she had to digest first.

"Ah great question my dear, as i said Battler is the most recent to have joined the rank of a witch but before him there was another golden witch, someone cruel beyond comprehension, someone who tortured him endlessly but loved him endlessly too, she was a woman Battler hated with all his being but also love as much after all it is said that hate and love are but different faces of the same coin." as she said this featherine waved her cane and an image was shown to everyone

"So pretty" Illya ,Rin Sakura said at the same time, everyone in the room had to agree though that woman emanates such overwhelming grace and beauty

"To overcome boredom a witch possess a few method to use, one of them is simply jumping through worlds like Battler and lambda/Bern did, but there is another way and that is to create a game."

"create a game? I suppose it's something way more complex than we think." Aether and shidou commented.

"why yes, basically witches possess the ability to create a story, they create an entire world, with a premise, characters with role to follows every thing you could imagine, Beatrice was a passionnate fan of mystery novel you see? so her games were extremely complex murder mystery and her ennemies has to solve all the ridiculous closed room and murder case she created."
As she said that he showed some of the closed room she created for Battler, one with the door locked and a chain set and two corpse at the other side of the room, a chain of 6 rooms where each of the rooms had an enveloppe with a key and a note indicating where to go, what make it a closed room mystery was that the first door had to be forced has theyre was only 5 key in the first place for 6 rooms which actually made 6 closed room as if you didn't forced the first room all the other were inacessible without keys.