238-239: Ghost and Gods

238: Little lover and pet girl

    Walking out of the garrison, all you can see is a barren land. After a big battle, you can still see the stumps of monsters and soldiers with corpses all over the ground.

    There has just been a battle here, because one of them is a monster, so in order to defeat them, the soldiers paid a higher price than normal to win this victory. The exhausted and wounded soldiers had to grit their teeth to carry the bodies of their comrades back to the camp. There is no sadness on their faces, and there is maturity and vicissitudes that do not match their age on their young and determined faces.

    There was no trace of sadness in the quiet and orderly cleaning of the battlefield, but it was enough to make anyone who saw it weep because of the sadness that rose in their hearts.

    "Sir Samurai, why are you standing here?" Xiao Bing ran over with a look of embarrassment on his tender face.

    This silver-haired samurai is very powerful with a knife. He was going to die in the mouth of the monster, but he was rescued by this samurai in the end. If it hadn't been for this adult to slash the monster with one knife, he wouldn't be able to stand here now.

    Many people in the station admired this samurai very much, and wanted to learn a trick or two from him to increase their chances of survival on the battlefield. The samurai-sama never kept secrets and was a very good person.

    Hearing the soldier's voice, Fukuzawa Yukichi retracted his gaze towards the battlefield and let out a sigh. He can't judge who is right and who is wrong, there is a village behind this, though just a village, though.

    "What's the matter?"

    As soon as Fukuzawa Yukichi watched, Xiao Bing rubbed his hands nervously, "Dinner is ready, don't you want to eat?"

    There are only two meals a day at the station, and sometimes there are fights, and even these two meals are eaten together. It's not that the Lord treats them harshly, but that they rarely stay together in peace.

    "In terms of strength, we are not as good as monsters, but we are smarter than monsters, and we are more united than monsters."

    The Lord's words are remembered in the hearts of everyone, and they also rely on their own strength to win battles. This world shows that human beings are not weak characters to be played by monsters, but powerful beings who can dominate the world.

    They must constantly track the traces of monsters, from passively resisting attacks to actively looking for attacks, all the time.

    Fukuzawa Yukichi saw the fire burning in the eyes of the soldiers. Even though these soldiers were very young, they were stronger than most people in the world. If possible, he hoped to teach them all what he had learned, so that these people could live longer. Longer, let the fire in their hearts never die, and let their victories never end.

    He shook his head and pointed the direction of the battlefield: "I'll help them."

    Xiaobing stepped forward in panic, but he didn't dare to stop him: "You don't need to do those things, just let others come."

    This is a samurai-sama, how can you do this kind of work?

    However, Fukuzawa Yukichi had already stepped up and walked over to the battlefield.