13-14: Being a Little Minion

13: flock frolic

    Kyungsoo's face was full of confusion.

    He never thought that the information that Zhongyuan Zhong also received might be completely different from what he thought.

    "Hey! Chuya, do you know him? What's going on?" Shirase asked bluffing.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also decisively denied: "I don't know."

    With a stab in the heart, Jing Yeyan, who was petrified into a sculpture, felt like he was torn apart.

    Jing Yeyan: Too, too ruthless! !

    But this is not the time to pursue this, or to finish what should be done.

    "I'm just a good-hearted person passing by," said Jingye gently, "Most of the materials of the Takase Society were taken by GSS, and the rest here is not worth your conflict with Hong Kong black.

    " It's none of your business, don't meddle in our business!"

    "Maybe so," Jingye said with a sigh, "but seeing you all working so hard for such a little thing, it's really pitiful."

    "I have a better way. ," He held a note between his fingertips, "Here is information about a very important arsenal in Hong Kong..."

    Jingye Yan walked to Shirase's side and put the note into his pocket. As soon as he lowered his head, he saw the folds on Shirase's clothes. He endured and endured, but he couldn't hold back, and helped him smooth the folds.

    Shirase stiffened and didn't dare to move.

    It wasn't until Shirase's clothes became neat that Jing Yeyan nodded with satisfaction and continued: "You can easily get more things than you can think of now... weapons? Food? Money? No, no, far more than that. More."

    "But if it is discovered, it will meet the revenge of the Hong Kong black and black at all costs..."

    Dangerous, but full of great temptation.

    All the members of "Sheep", including Shirase, were caught by this treasure hanging on the edge of the cliff, and their heartbeats accelerated.

    Shirase gasped sharply.

    Sensing that something was not right, Zhongyuan Zhong also rushed forward without even thinking.

    "Shut up!"

    [Brother Yan! ! ]

    The almost unreserved blow in the Central Plains scared the examiner's heart to a halt.

    Even mechanical races don't have this organ.

    Jing Yeyan's expression didn't change, and he didn't mean to dodge at all.

    Just before Chuya Nakahara's attack was about to land on him, the members of "Sheep" stood in front of him with open arms.

    "Zhongyao!"

    Zhongyuan Zhongya's movements stopped, and only a gust of wind came up.