Chapter 13 A Happy Ending?.. ___________________________

Chapter 13

A Happy Ending?..

___________________________

(Adelard's POV)

As we walk through the halls we hear something coming from one of the spare rooms "did you hear that?" i say to Retio "yeah, i think it was coming from this room" we walk towards the room the noise was coming and Retio opens the door we look inside the room and both me and Retio Blink in shock at what we had seen...

We walk in on George and Clay kissing "What-" i hear Retio say as we both stare. George and Clay turn around "B-brother, Retio i-i" we all share an awkward look. "I was going to tell you!" Clay says as he turns red "tell me about what and with George!, why didn't you tell me" i say with confusion "Me and George have been dating for almost a year..Before we both thought you wouldn't accept until what happened at the wedding...We were going to tell you, we just didn't know when".. "O-one year?, you keep it for that long" i say as i was both shooked and surprised "Y-yeah i haven't known you for long but never thought you'd turn out gay-" Retio says, this made us all laugh.

"Oh guys..i'm pretty sure we still need to clean up the hall" Aliana says as she peeps her head in the room and looks at me. We all agree and make our way to the hall to see Veera on the step crying with a woman by her side. The woman looked at the door as we opened it, "Adelard!, Retio!, What are you doing here?!". Both of them looked shocked as they saw that the woman was Fluer. "You know them, sis?." Veera said as she looked at Fluer wiping her tears, "Mhm..they're both my exes" Fluer said.

(Narrator Pov)

"W-what? you were with my Adelard?!" Veera said as she looked at Fluer dead in the eye. "How dare you! Y'know i loved him" Veera said with tears in her eyes. "Whatever, not like I care" Fluer said as she got up pulling something from her pocket. Fluer waved a gun in front of Veera "Sorry sis, but if I cant have him then you cant too". She then pulled the trigger and Veera fell to the ground, "You f***ing physco! That's your sister!" , Retio said as he had tears streaming down his face but not from pity but because he was frightened.

Fluer then ran outside with all of them following her, trying to hide from their sight. She then crossed a road and Adelard had managed to get in the middle of the road near her. Clay panted as he got to the other side of the road. Fluer smirked at Adelard as he was lost for breath and cocked the gun at him, "Sorry Babe but if I can't have you then no one can '' She pulled the trigger and shot Clay who ran in front of Adleard. Retio ran and pulled Adelard to the sidewalk, "Clay! No! Retio! Let me go!". George saw Clay on the ground and ran to his significant other, George hugged him tight and looked at Clay with tears streaming down his face, Adelard and Retio started screaming at him. He felt confused, George couldn't hear a thing, his mind was all focused on Clay. Many cars dodged them but a truck suddenly hit them both. They felt each other's warmth one last time before closing their eyes...

"S***Somebody call an Ambulance!"

End Of The Story

Thank you so Much for reading!, i appreciate you reading this story!

Sorry in advance for all the grammar mistakes !

ByE!

<3

Thank you Chimkennugetfor

for helping me write this story!