My stupid crush❤︎︎

Authors note:

Zenitsu and inosuke have liked each other for several months now and neither of them have knows. The rest of their friends had knowin. Btw this a school au. Zenitsus nick name for inosuke is inosuki and inosukes is zeni thats it

𝒁𝑬𝑵𝑰𝑻𝑺𝑼'𝑺 𝑷𝑶𝑽:

I was hanging out with inosuke for hours we fought, wrestled, and horsed around though it felt kinda different... for months now i have felt something with inosuke, and i don't know what it is from his big beautiful emerald green eyes to his rock hard abs but were just friends... right? I snap out of my thought to someone yelling. "MONICHI ARE YOU OK YOUR BURNING RED!!!" Inosuke asked.

"Im fine don't worry about me Inosuki!" I say. We realize what position we are in. His hand with a firm grip pinning my hands to the ground and him on top of me inches away from us kissing. "Um was this a bad time?" We look over to see Nezuko and Tanjiro staring at us. Me and Inosuke quickly get up and notice our clothes have wrinkles and are in weird spots.

I turn bright red and Inosuke just doesn't care. "Its not what you think! We were horsing around and we randomly ended up like that!" I try to explain but Nezuko and Tanjiro just left us alone and went of to school. Me and Inosuke look at each other and we start looking at each others clothes. I was wearing bike shorts with Inosukes hoodie the shorts were a little to short for me. But Inosuke was wearing a tank top that was a little see threw so i caught a glimpse of his 6 pack. He was also wearing ripped shorts.

We started walking to school. I was quite because i didnt want Inosuke to that i was a pervert if i pointed out that i could see his abs. "Zeni your my best friend you know that?" Inosuke says. My heart shattered, friend? Just a friend.... I thought we had more connection than that... "so im going to tell you that i got a girlfriend." He says. My eyes widen and tears start to form, my breath was getting heavy, my heart was pounding, then i hear a tender voice come over and yell. "BABE" a green haired girl runs up and kisses Inosuke. "Zeni this is my girlfriend, Iko" "nice to meet you zeni" iko says. I look pissed off at the girl. She knew i had a crush on Inosuke.

𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

After i showed Zenitsu my girlfriend he started crying. "Im s-so happy for y-you guys" zenitsu says while sniffling. "I have to go babe bye" I drag zenitsu to the locker rooms. "Hey zeni are you ok" i asked while down on a knee to look at him. "Yes im fine now leave me alone" Zenitsu said. I start getting pissed of with Zenitsu's attitude. "HEY DONT RAISE YOU VOICE AT ME MONICHI!!" I yell. Zenitsu starts to tear up again and then i realize what i have just done.

"I-Im so sorry Zen-" Zenitsu punches me in the face. "FUCK OFF! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU CARE! GO BE WITH YOUR DUMBASS GIRLFRIEND!" He shouts then runs out of the locker room into the hallway. I start to cry. <what the hell is this??? Is this what they call guilt... i dont like it> Tanjiro runs in and sees me on the floor. "WHAT HAPPENED I SAW ZENITSU RUN OUT OF HERE CRYING AND NOW YOUR CRYING TOO!?" I look at tanjiro and burst out in tears. "I messed up..."

--------------------------

600 words
𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝...