part=30

**Author pov**

Bts are hella shock to see y/n . So many questions are roaming in there mind. But only one person can answer their question and that is y/n .

Mafia23= 1million dollar. I will give I million dollar for this chick.

He say while licking his lips.

Bts blood start boiling. But why... They didnot accept her. They did not want her. Than why.

Jungkook = watch your tongue MOTHERFUCKER..OR I WILL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!

He growl at him. His veins are popping out.. All mafia leaders gulp their saliva hard .

As they know Kim's are their good friend but if they get angry than they are just merciless beasts. Who can grave anyone on the spot. Without anyone's fear.

Bts members take their knife's and guns out in anger as they are ready to shoot everyone present their.

But than

GAURDS come inside and say

GAURDS = sir we see 20 to 25 police cars in 15 minutes distance.

He say as all mafia leaders stand up hurriedly while a evil laugh spread around the whole room taking everyone attention

Y/n= hahahahbaa...
----------------------------------------------
...................flashback...................Y/n in dark room with other girls
---------------------------------------------

Girl 67= that's why we say you come in hell.

She say while a tear stream from her eyes

Girl25= many of us belong to poor village families. They KIDDNAPE us.  Than they will sell us to each other. Look at these girls

She say in sad tone while pointing towards a small group of girls. If anyone saw their face they can say that these girls age can be 7 to 13 years old but there physical body is look like above puberty girls but how.

Women 34= do not get shock after seeing their physical appearance this all happen because of drugs. These child traffickers drug the young girls due to which there sexual hormone's and body developing hormone's get activated and these drugs make there physical and private area like a above puberty girls. Than what right.. They will sale them in black market or in big parties.

She say and I look at those young girls there eyes are so pure like a small child.

Girl21= we all just can wish to god to save us but some part of us know that this is not going to happen.

She say while covering her mouth with hands to suppress her hiccups.

Y/n= my mom always say. God help those who help themselves. Try till your last breath.

Y/n say while making fist while others just look at her with surprise expressions.

Y/n = my mom say Evey women is so much power. A women is more powerful than a man she is capable to make anyone kneel down in front of her. All she need is to be confident, self independent, clever like a fox and dangerous like a wounded lioness. Become a wounded lionness  can make everyone face hell even the lion who is known as the king of the forest .

She say and stretch her body

Girl19= what do mean??

She ask being all Cofused

Y/n = just do as I say. I promise you all. You all will not come in this hell.. Believe me

She say and wink her eyes while her words are like a ray of light in there dark life