part=29

~~Night time (11:30)~~

**Y/n pov**

Y/n= whaa what a movie

I said as I complete the horror movie that I start watching after dinner.

Tia is sleeping as she is afraid of horror movies so she say no to watch.

Well I put my phone aside than stand up from bed and went near window and sit their.

I smirk thinking of my 4 slaves (taehyung, jimin, jungkook, and zen) well I will make sure that from tomorrow they all will face hell till mom and dad come back

I laugh a little thinking whatever happen today.

But than my eyes fall over Mr. Han.
He is standing beside gaurds as gaurds are putting something in cars. But what??

My eyes widen as I saw namjoon and jin oppa they are saying something  than they went inside.

As curiosity overcome my brain I stand up and slowly went out of my room.

I slowly start going down stairs , I come in living room and saw no one was their so I went out and start going towards parking area and saw so many gaurds with loaded guns are sitting in cars while some gaurds are putting some boxes in cars. I take this chance And I hide behind the car in them without coming in their eyes.
Than a voice catch her attention

Jin= Mr. Han is everything done.

He say in a emotionless tone

Mr. Han= yes sir, everything is prepared for Mr. Wang, (tiara mansion)

He say while bowing

Namjoon= ok let's go..

He say and GAURDS open a car door

Jimin= but wait, what about that BITCH.

He say in a cold to me while clenching his jaw

Suga= Mr. Han if she asked about us than tell her that we went out of town due to bussiness purpose.

He say and enter

Taehyung= she sucks our life

He say while putting the bullets in the gun but 3 bullets fall down

And y/n saw the bullet and her eyes widen and her breath stops

Taehyung bent down and take the bullets while entering in the car. All bts member start entering in car.

**Y/n pov**

They are doing some wrong work behind dads back I need to find out. Last time they make me fool but today they can't . I slowly went near my brothers car and enter in car Dickey.

I am feeling sleepy. But I didn't sleep as Hours pass, car stop in parking and my eyes widen I hurriedly open the Dickey and come out of car. I take deep breaths than I saw there were a lot of luxurious cars in parking lot. I hide behind car as my brothers come out. Some people come to my brothers and bow and say

??= welcome Mr. Kim's

He say as I can feel my brothers aura changes in to darkest one. I can feel to peer of domination around them.
I can feel uncomfortable, as fear start overcoming my
heart.

They start going inside. But I wait behind cars as their were so many gaurds present in parking lot.

After 10 to 15 minutes the gaurds went away from parking area so I stand up and take a deep breath. My heart is pounding in fear.

Y/n= fuck..

I say while again hiding behind car as again gaurds come inside and after 2 to e minutes a huge truck come and stop.