part= 20

** Y/n pov **

Mr. Kim= jungkook and jimin say sorry right now.

He say in emotionless tone while glaring at them

Jimin and jungkook look at y/n with angry eyes. Yes there eyes are showing pure hatred and anger towards her.

Jungkook and jimin= s-s-or-ry

They both say while shuttering as anger is visible in their voice.

Y/n= no -no oppa you should not say sorry after all it's my mistake. Dad start treating me like his real daughter ,I start thinking myself your real sister, one of the member of this family but I am not, I should now my place.

I say while hiccuping loudly and sit down on chair as tia and mom come and hug me

Mr. Kim eyes turn soft after hearing y/n words so he say

Mr. Kim= you are y/n , don't think yourself that you are my step daughter because I always thought and treat you like my real one and yes princess you are the member of this family.

He say softly while comforting y/n than he look at bts and move his head in dissapointment

Mr. Kim= I feel ashame on you
all

He say in dissapointed tone which really triggerd all bts members.

Mr. Kim= jin as you are the older one in all siblings so I want you to take care of everything  in my absence especially y/n . I hope you don't want to dissapoint me my dear son

He say while clenching his teeths in anger. As jin nod his head with emotionless face.

Mr. Kim turn around and say

Mr. Kim= June I am going on garden bring them out.

He say in stern voice and move out towards garden

Y/n mom= all of you come out in garden as your dad decide to do barbeque party. We all enjoy together. And yes come out with fresh mind. And yes I will not going to say anything to anybody as I know if there was jungkook and jimin mistake so I know y/n mistake was also there. It's 50 - 50 from both sides. After all you can't clap with one hand right. And most importantly I know my daughter, I just wanna say that don't make any small fight break you all. Brother and sister relation is just like a beautiful dish , a dish in which you will get all flavors salty, tangy, sour, sweet, spicy and many more but at the end the dish will satisfy your soul.
I want you all to fight so at the end you will able to understand each other, I want you all to break each other emotionally so at the end you all are unbrokenable ,I want you all to hate each other so at the end you all become each others best friends,  you all become best sibling. And most importantly at end you all stay together. You all stay in unity .
Never ever forget this " it's easy to break a single stick but it's hard to break to bundle of sticks ".
Hope you all understand what I am want to tell you.

And yes fresh your mind and come out in garden. We want to spend time with our children, because I know me and your dad always stay out due to bussiness trips which is wrong because as a parent it's our responsibility to spend some time with you all,to understand you all that's why today we want to spend time with you all even with you tia, and zen . You are also our children .

So please come fast .

She say every word softly clamly ,as she try make them understand everything

She left while signaling servants to leave them alone also, maybe she understand that today they all need to be alone with each other to understand everything,to understand each other, to open up  for each other.

------------------------------------------

Hope you all like it

Stay safe stay Healthy

Keep supporting bts