part=26

**Author pov**

As y/n stop Mr.Choi everyone attention diverted towards her. She stand up from her chair and start going towards bride and groom, Mr. Kim was about to go to stop her but y/n mother stop him and say

Y/n mother= don't, I guess y/n know everything whatever  happening now. Let her go  

She say in a clam yet serious tone and Mr. Kim Stop

Y/n reach their and look at shine ,tears kept streaming from her eyes ,she hold her hands and aside her than look at groom who is still in shock, anger took over her and she slap him. He hold his cheeks and look at her and say

Jaehyun = you BITCH how d-

He say in a poisonous tone but his words get cut by y/n

Y/n= don't you dare to utter any words or I will make sure you will face your death bed.

Y/n say angrily while pointing finger towards him.

Mr. Choi= Mr. Kim your daughter is disrespecting my son-in-law.

He say loudly.

Y/n= uncle don't put my father in it. Uncle you wanna know why I disrespect your son- in- law

She also say loudly

Y/n= your son-in-law ,loves other girl that that girl is she, shine.
Y/n say while pointing at shine
And a whispering start between guest

Y/n= this BASTARD is going divorce angel Unnie after 6 months of wedding and the reason going to be that she is cheating on him with some other man.

As she say Mr. And Mrs. Choi look at jaehyun in shock

Y/n= this BASTARD even not able to protect his own girlfriend from you than how can you expect that he will respect your daughter, love your daughter, treat her well, stand with her in all ups and downs, and will not leave her in the mid way of her new life.

She say and Mrs choi look down because of guilt, yes she is feeling guilty ,guilty because she never expected this, all time she is thinking that they are securing there daughter future but it's just a dream, the person she think is only made for her daughter, that person is going to destroy her daughter life .

Y/n turn and look at jaehyun and say

Y/n= the girl you are meant to get married doesn't want anything form you expect two things, first is respect. Respect is a small word but it can make a poor person rich in everyone heart and a rich person poor in everyone heart. But you are poor from your heart. And the second thing that girl want is having her life partner beside her at all cost. She want her life partner to hold her hand and say no matter what society say ,I will never leave you alone, you are my half part, I am always beside you. But  you even fail in this, you say you love shine but shame on you , you leave her alone in front of all of us.

Jaehyun look down and a tear stream from his eyes because he didn't support the girl he want in his life. He leave her alone.

Y/n turn and went down from stage, she stand in front of me. Choi and say

Y/n= uncle do you ask your daughter what's her choice.

Mr. Choi did not reply but his eyes replied with the stream of tear, a tear of guilt

Y/n= No,  why??  Because you think you are her god,  you think every decision you take for her is always right but uncle look time and nature prove you wrong. You always kept working to increase you bussiness but you never gives 1 minute to your daughter, you always take decisions regarding her studies, and even for her life and she kept accepting everything not as her wish but as order. You always order her while saying you HAVE TO do this, you HAVE TO do this but uncle why did not you ask her that my daughter will you LOVE TO do this or not . Never right.

Mr. Choi lower down her head  but loud hiccups left from his mouth because now he knows he is doing wrong, he work hard so that his daughter never face any problems and pain in her life but his decision for her life make her face problems. He is going to give her daughter hand to a person who never going to treat her as his wife.

Y/n chuckle sadly  and say

Y/n= sometime parents think that they are doing good for their children but I don't know why sometime parents become that first person who hurt their own blood heartlessly  .

She say and Mr. And Mrs. Choi look at her with widen eyes while tears kept streaming and jaehyun parents look at him with guilt ,guilt because they don't ask their son what he want and their son is going to destroy someone life only for his own good.

Mrs. Choi= y-y/n whe-re is m-y dau-ghter

She ask while crying badly, her eyes turn red and her breath is unstable.

Y/n move her hand while pointing towards angel. Angel is also crying she took off her mask and slowly start walking towards her parents

Mr.and Mrs.choi= I am sorry my daughter

They both say at the same time and hug her tightly and kept saying sorry, angel break the hug and say

Angel= it's all right mom and dad please stop crying it hurts

She say in a broken tone.

Jaehyun parents come near mr. And Mrs. Choi and say

Mr. And Mrs. Lee= we are really really sorry for our son side we never know about all these thing.

They say while looking down

Mr. Choi= it's alright , we are also wrong

Mrs. Choi= is he that person you love.

She ask as everyone look at her

Angel= mom how do you know??

Mrs. Choi= the way he is holding you, protecting you, assuring you give me vibes.

Mr. Choi= hmm well presur is also here, guest is also here, why not you two get married.

He say and jack and angel look  at each other

Mr. Lee= JAEHYUN you will marry the girl you love but don't you dare to leave her or you will face your death bed.

He say and jaehyun nod his head vigorously while holding shine hand.

----------------------------------------------
Time skip after jack and angel.   marriage
----------------------------------------------

Y/n= Hmmm this is known as happy ending

She say while streching her hands while bts looking at her but with proud in their eyes

Mr.kim come and say

Mr. Kim= today because of you princess I also realise me mistake.

He say as we all look at him

Mr. Kim= the mistake they done I also done the same mistake because I fix jin and yoongi marriage without their will, without asking them.

He say as bts look at him with wide eyes because they never expected something like this

Mr. Kim= I will cancel your marriage and you can marry when you get the right person for you, I will never force you all for marriage.

He say with a smile while bts were still in shock, may because they can't able to BELIVE this.

Right know everyone is smiling as they all are happy, and may be the reason of their smile is y/n who is right now joking with her brothers and friends but everything has a end.

A gold is secure in a mine till people are able to find it.

Just like it, y/n is safe and living a happy life but someone eyes already landed on her,

??= dad I want her at all cost!!

He say to his father while smirking evily, drinking wine.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you like it

Stay safe stay healthy

Keep supporting BTS