16.

Brief introduction:-

Liam and Sophia - Drew's parents

Vern and Tiana - Eldest brother and sister in law

Mia and Wyatt- Vern and Tiana' kids

Kyala and Brianna - his only sister and her girlfriend.Vern and Kyala are twins(not sure if I have mentioned it before)

Ivy and Kristen- older Brother and sister in law
_______________________________________________

"I am going to kill you."

"Yeah, right."

"No seriously. Today is your last day at earth."

"Come on, Drew. Don't be dumb."

"You...you betrayed my trust."

"Wow! A heavy word for you to use." Sarcasm dripped from every word that came out of Oliver's mouth. Not that I was least bit concerned about his attitude right now. My focus was on the people who were enjoying a family lunch, joking and waiting their food without a care in the world.

"You drag him inside, I'll go take a seat." Kristen said. Elliot offered her, his arm to hold. Elliot helped Kristen to take her seat and soon they both were sitting with my family.

"Drew," Oliver's frustrated sigh broke my staring. Yet I didn't look in his direction. I knew he would be frowning.

"No, Oliver. Just no. You know mom. She will be..will..." I tried to collect my thoughts in sentences however it was futile. I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Why can't I go inside, enjoy a meal and chat with my family?

Why?

"Drew, if you think you can avoid her your whole life then sorry to say this you can't."

"You think I don't know that." I snapped at me, instantly regretting it, however Oliver's eyes became soft at that.

Even though I know he is right, my legs are frozen at the spot. My heart was in its own frenzy and my mind was in its own.

"Drew." I flinched at his hand on my shoulder which he dropped to his side in an instant.

"Sorry."

"Look, you know they are right." He closed my mouth by his hand, "Your mom was right about Jake an.."

"Don't say his name."

"..d nothing can change the fact. However, no one can take away your right of grief."

"Oh please, I am not sad."

"Let's just pretend you did not say that." He rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms over chest, looking in the direction where others werr sitting, "If it were a few years back, I would have never understand why you are so hung up on him. I mean we all know what he did.." Not really. No one actually knows what he did other than being a rat. "..so why. But now that I have Elliot, I know. I know if someday he stabbed me in back, my heart will still beat for him."

We both shared a sad smile after his confession. Even though I want to anywhere but here, I still followed behind him.

"Finally. I thought you would rather have your own little date with Oliver than eating with us." Kyala comments as soon as I sat down next to Wyatt. Mia was to his right and Dad sat between Mia and Mom. Tiana was sitting opposite to Mom and Kristen took seat next to her. Elliot left a seat between him and Kristen for Ivy.

How thoughtful!

"Well you are not wrong." I replied with raise brow. I turned my gaze towards Elliot who had his fist balled up over the table.