Chapter 11

**I know it might be a little early for a time skip but I want to do one. **

Next week

Kayla's POV:

I have been working with the band and Mr. Collins for about a week now and there was never a dull moment. I was asked by several of Collins' producer friends to record a demo. Although I already told Mr. Collins that I would like to record the songs with him, since he was the one who discovered my talents.

Me and Ashton have talked more and gotten really close. I cannot wait for our date later tonight.

Right now I listen to the next song I want to learn as I take the bus to the mall. I'm meeting Sarah, lilli and kassey. The recording job pays well so i have some money to spend on some new clothes and maybe some new makeup I've been dying to buy.

My bus stops in front of the mall and i see Sarah's red hair. Lilli who is the tallest of us all with her jet black hair and brown eyes was smoking a cigarette on the side. I shake my head, i wish she'd stop. I wall up the steps and bump into a tall figure.
"Oof!" The stranger and I say at the same time.

"Im so sorry excuse..." I begin to say when i realize who it is

"Ayyyye Kayla! What are you doing here?" Questioned the red headed Michael.

"Im gonna swim in the fountain thats why I'm here." I tell him, putting as much sarcasm as I possibly could into that sentence. "Im shopping with my friends michael,why are you here?" I ask emphasizing the 'you'.
" Well I'm also meeting up with friends so maybe you and-"

Michael was cut off when Sarah ran over and pulled him into one of her bone crushing hugs. I saw michael blush as he hugged her back just has tight.

I look away at their private moment and continue to walk towards the other girls when suddenly i was incircled and hugged by whom im assuming was the rest of 5sos.

"I-need to-breathe" i said to the as they squeezed the air out of me. "Sorry, sorry" they murmured and backed up a little. Seeing the commotion Lilli put out her smoke and walked over along with Kassey who must have just showed up.

"Who are these people and why are they trying to suffocate you?" Asked Kassey. I giggle a little before answering,"This is the band I was telling you about, their 5sos." I explained hesitantly just in case she was a fan and freaked out.

She looked at the smiling boys and looked at me, then back at them. "  you said you worked with them. Well then. Hi I'm Kassey!"

I sigh a breath of relief as the band introduces themselves.

Lilli timidly said hi, shes normally shy of new people. Michael and Sarah already joined us again so Kassey linked arms with Lilli, Sarah and I and started walking away. Out the corner of my eye I see Calum and them linked arms as well and started to walk like us.

Today should be interesting.

Hey readers if you still read my stuff, uh sorry I haven't updated in forever cause school got so hectic and my laptop broke and yeah, sorry. but I am back and will try and write a chapter each weekend. I hope you niceeeee people will still read. so heres a short chapter tomorrow should be the rest of the day. and I will also make the chapters long cause I have a lot to write. so if you even read this little note. thank you for reading.