chapter eight

* I listened to that song from the last chapter about twenty times because I love it and I really wanted the parts to be perfect but I am very sorry if they aren't.*

I squeeze Ashton back tightly, I close my eyes and breathe in the smell of him. I wish that this feeling would never end. "Great job Kayla! I knew you could sing but not like that!" My best friend says to me. She runs over, hopping over the pillow on the floor and almost tackles me into the ground. Instead she tackles me into Ashton who was talking to Michael. We all fall to the floor in a fit of laughter and groans. I frown at Luke and Calum who are laughing at us "Stop giving me the evil eye Kayla. I'm sorry for laughing, here let me help you up." Calum stretched out his hand and I pulled him down onto us. I heard Michael or Ashton groan form the weight of another person which causes Sarah and I to laugh. "Kayla I am going to get you back!" Calum yelled. The fact that he was so annoyed only made me laugh harder. "Okay sure you will." I say as I get up when suddenly I am knocked back to the floor by Calum who started to tickle me.

"Calum! Stop!-Cut-It-out!" I yell at him as I try to catch my breath. By now the others have gotten up from what I could see from the tears starting in my eyes from laughing so hard was that Michael and Sarah were cuddling on the couch. "Just tickle him back Kayla!" Luke yells at me still pinned down by Calum. "Shut the hell up Luke! Thanks for telling her that!" He continues his assault as I try to tickle him back. Finally I push him off and am able to breathe again.

"My God Calum!" He chuckles and gets up from the floor sitting on the seat I was sitting on before. He took out his phone, then got back up to leave the room. I look around and see Ashton was missing. Sarah and Michael were holding hands, something I will have to ask her about later. I look at the clock and realize that it is already seven. " Hey Luke, Michael um what time do you need to go?" I know Sarah's parents won't be home for four days because they are on a business trip with my parents.  "OH shit. I need to be home by eight. If my room isn't clean by the time my mother gets home I will be grounded." Luke said. "I guess you all have to go since Luke was your ride." Sarah says sadly looking at Michael. Calum walk back in as Michael nods his head. "Hey Luke I don't want to but my mom needs me home. So can you drop me off?" he asks. "Yeah we just need Ash to get-" "Here I am here. No need to worry. I hope you didn't miss me." Ashton cut Luke off and came to stand by me.

"Alright well thank you Sarah for letting us destroy your house, then Kayla for making us clean it up and cooking. It was fun maybe we should do it again sometime." Michael said. Sarah nods her head and the boys all say their goodbyes. I hug each of them but Ashton held on for a few more seconds before going to the car.

Me and Sarah wave at them through the window. We cleaned up the mess and went up to her room. I put on my pajamas and sat down on her red comforter and prepared myself for an interrogation.

*SO I feel like I've been dragging this one da on way too long so I really just want to move on, so the next two or three chapters are going to be sort and too the point.**