Chapter Six

Liz's POV
  Diavial and I were chasing each other around a meadow, when Aurora arrived. I ran over to her and hid behind her. She squeaked when she saw a panther headed our way. "Into a man." I yelled and flew off.

Aurora's POV
  "What just happened?" I asked Diaval. "She woke up in a playful mood this morning, and has cheated at every game." He told me. "It's not cheating, if I was born with magic, Diaval. Good morning Aurora. Do you want to play with us? I promise to play fairly." Liz said in one breathe, after she landed.
  Diaval snorted at her. "I'll believe that when I see it." He said and she pouted. "Aurora, you believe me don't you?" She asked and I smiled at her. "Define fairly?" I asked as I tagged Diaval and booked it. She took off laughing.

Liz's POV
  "Define fairly?" Aurora asked as she tagged Val, before booking it. I took after her, laughing at Val's shocked face. "Oh you are so on." He shouted and Aurora giggled. I grabbed her and flew into a tree, that was unclimbable. We looked at each other, then at Diaval as he paced. We laughed and waved when mom appeared next Val. "Into a bear." Mom said and I grabbed Aurora. "Time to go." I said and flew off. I took her to a meadow, on one of the floating rocks. "Mom and Diavial don't know where this is." I told my sister.

Maleficent's POV
I watched as the girls teamed up against Diavial. I walked after them, and saw my girls in a tree. I decided to give Diaval a hand. "Into a bear." I said and Liz took off with Aurora. "Into a man." I said and he growled. "How in the hell does she manage that?" He asked and I shook my head.
  "I don't know, however, I am glad that they're getting along. I'll send Lillian, if she doesn't come back for lunch." I told him and he nodded, before going to sulk somewhere. I chuckled and walked off, to talk to the other fairies.

Diaval's POV
  "Define fairly?" Aurora asked as she tagged me, before booking it. Liz took off after her, laughing at me. I was shocked but quickly took off after Aurora. "Oh, you are so on." I shouted after them. When I caught up to them, the were in a tree, one I couldn't climb. I paced and looked a Maleficent, when she appeared. "Into a bear." She said and Liz took off again, with Aurora. "Into a man." Maleficent said and I growled.
  "How in the hell does she manage that?" I asked. How does she take off so fast? Even as a cheetah, I couldn't keep up with her. "I don't know, however, I am glad that they're getting along. I'll send Lillian, if she doesn't come back for lunch." She said and I nodded, before going to sulk by the river.
  'She hates being caught and always finds a place to hide.' I thought to myself. I smacked myself for not realizing this before. 'She is a fairy just like her mother. However, she is a submissive fairy, unlike her mother, who is a dominant fairy.' I thought to myself. Submissive fairies didn't like fighting, preferring to let the dominants fight. Although, She can fight if needed, she chooses not to.

Liz's POV
  Aurora and I talked about the things we did growing up. I braided her hair, while she talked. "I use to wander off a lot and my aunt's wouldn't notice. I almost fell off a cliff once, but Fairy Godmother saved me. She's always there, waiting in the shadows. Growing up, my aunt's told me that my parents where peasants, who couldn't care for me. I always asked them if my parents were dead, they told me yes, but I feel like my parents are out there, alive, and waiting for me." She said and I sighed.
  "Can I tell you a story Aurora?" I asked and she nodded. "Your father, as mother told you, is the king. Your father is still alive. Your mother got sick and passed away, a few years back.
As a little girl, I had nothing to worry about. The Moors were filled with light and life. My mother left one day, to speak with your father. That day, I watched as the Moors light faded and life wilted away. Mother found out that he had married and the queen was pregnant. The day she left, was the day of your christening." I told her before taking a deep breathe. "The reason you live with those women, is because she cursed you at your christening. You would prick you finger on the spindle, of a spinning wheel. Once you did that, you would fall into a sleep like death. She left only one way out, true loves kiss, so your father sent you away. You would return the day after your sixteenth birthday." I told her and stopped her from speaking. "One thing I need you to understand is, mama trusted Him, and he stole her wings. She loves you as a daughter. She was being petty that day, and took out her hurt and anger, on you. She regrets it." I said and she cried.
  I pulled her in for a hug, and she sobbed into my chest. A few tears fell down my face, as well. "I'm sorry Aurora. She wants to take it back, but she made it damn near impossible." I told her, and she pulled back to look at me. "I have a plan, we still have a year before this happens. I've been thinking, she said true loves kiss. Well mom loves you, and in a year's time, so will I. So here's the plan." I said, before leaning down and whispering in her ear. We grinned at each other, before I took us down for lunch. 'Don't worry Mom, Aurora, everything will work out. I promise'