Chapter Four

I pulled him into my nest and laid down. "And if I said I'm ready now?" I asked, and he smiled at me. "I would say ok." he said, and I grinned. I tugged at his shirt, and he pulled it over his head. He made quick work of the ties in the back of my dress, quickly pulling that over my head. He looked down at me, and I could see the admiration in his eyes. He swiftly leaned down and kissed me roughly. I moaned into the kiss and tugged at his pants. He kicked them off before taking off my undergarments and then his. He ran his hands up and down my sides, just caressing me gently. He kissed and licked his way down my neck and to my abdomen. "So beautiful and exquisite. My beautiful dove." He whispered to me before kissing me soundly. He ran his hand down my body until it reached my womanhood. He looked at me, Anda me I nodded my consent. He gently rubbed a finger around my clit and I gasped softly, at the feeling. He looked at me to make sure I was ok, and I was. I was more than ok, I was happy. He slowly entered a finger into my folds and I winced a little. It was uncomfortable but not badly so. Mother had told me what to expect when I finally mated.
  He gently added another finger, and continued to spread me open gently. His other hand still roamed my body as he worked my womanhood. My body felt like it was in fire, and I wanted more. I moaned and bucked my hips. He grinned at me. "Eager, are we?" He teased me. I growled and tugged on his hair. "More Diavial, I want more. Please." I begged and he nodded, before kissing me softly. He pulled his fingers out and I groaned at the lost, but he didn't give me much time to miss it. He gently entered me and I tensed up. "Sh, sh love, relax." He said and rubbed my hips. He had stilled as soon as I had tensed, not wanting to hurt me. I breathed and forced myself to relax before nodding. He slowly slid into me and I struggled to remain relaxed. He stilled again once he was full inside, giving me time to adjust to his size.
Soon the pain went away and I rocked my hips slightly before moaning. Diaval started moving his hips at a slow, relaxed pace. "Faster Diavial. Please." I begged him and he went faster and harder, when I growled at him. Soon he was pounding into me at a frenzied pace. I could feel a knot inside, getting tighter and tighter. "Di-ava-l, I'm-m g-oin-g-g-" I tired to get out but I came hard and he came inside me. He stilled and held his weight, before gently pulling out. He laid next me, as we both panted. He pulled me close.
  "I need to talk to mama." I whispered softly and he nodded. We got dressed and head

  Aurora was mad, I could tell, that Diaval went to see his mate. "Aurora, do you like my daughter?" I asked and she looked at me. "Of course I do, we're friends." She lied and I frowned at her. "How do you really feel about her?" I asked and she sighed. "I don't know why, but I don't like her." She said and I sat down. I patted the spot next to me. "Let me tell you a story. Once upon a time, there was this little fairy girl. She had never seen a human before, and she was all alone. All she had to keep her company was her fairy friends. One day, while she was making her rounds, she came by a thief, at the pool of jewels. She was fascinated by him, but she couldn't let the boy distract her. She told him to give her the jewel. He did after some hesitation, and she put the jewel back where it belonged. As she led him to the Moors edge, the boy asked her a question. "Can I see you again?" She smiled and said he shouldn't come back but he insisted. So they shook hands, but the fairy was burnt by his iron ring. When he asked her why she had pulled away in pain, she said. "Iron burns Fairies." and he threw his ring away. He, a boy, who had so little in the world, threw away the ring, so that he may be friends with the fairy girl. He would visit her often, and they would play, and talk all day. As time past, they fell in love. On the girls nineteenth birthday, he laid with her, This continued for years. However, as the years grew by, they became distant. The boy had been away for two months, when he came to warn the girl about the human king. The king wanted her dead, and the Moors for himself. The girl had news to share with the boy, she was pregnant. She hopped that he would stay, now that there was a child in the picture. She never did get to tell him. You see, the king was dying and the boy wanted to be king. So he drugged the girl and stole her wings. When the kind died, he was crowned, and then married. The boy then had a daughter with the Queen." I told her and her eyes widened when she realized whose story this was. "Liz and I are sisters?" she asked and I nodded. "I've been so mean to her, and I didn't even give her a chance." she said and I smiled. "To be fair I never gave you a chance either." A voice called out. We turned and saw Liz with Diaval. "that is very true." I said and hugged her. "I'm sorry sweetheart. I'll do better in the future." I vowed and smiled. "Will you dance for us?" I asked.

   "Will you dance for us?" Mama asked and I smiled happily. "I would love too. Maybe Lillian can teach Aurora to dance as well?" I suggested and Aurora looked happy. Mama did too, now that we were making an effort to get along. I giggled, before changing my pj's into a beautiful, red and white dress. I bowed to Lillian before being my dance. I loved dancing and it was definitely helping to ease the soreness in between my thighs. Aurora smiled and danced too, copying my moves. I slowed down and Mama help correct her form. We spent the night dancing and laughing. It was a great night.