Chap 1: Kuuga's Awakening

ابدأ من البداية

"Ukm..." Riku confirmed before adding. "I have no way to go back..."

"So, let's end this. Our way." Daguva said as his gaze turned serious.

Immediately after Daguva's words, Riku raised his hands in front of his hips, where a belt with a golden buckle, six or four buttons, two on each side, and a large black stone in the center appeared. Then, Riku crossed his arms in front of her face, one hand hugging his waist and the other stretched out with his thumb, index finger, and middle finger. Then he closed his eyes for a few seconds, opened them, and shouted a phrase.

"Henshin!" While saying that, Riku moved both hands to their opposite sides.

Strange sounds were heard as Riku's body was covered in a magnetic field. Golden outlines began to run around Riku's body and slowly created a black armor that covered his entire body.

Simply put, Riku's entire armor is completely black.

From head to toe, he wears armor. He wears a black jumpsuit, black chest armor that simulates breasts, and gold trim. From his greaves to his gauntlets, and then to his shoulder pads were all extended out into spikes. Around his waist was the same belt from before. His helmet is black with big red eyes with a pair of long golden horns over his forehead while he grows a second pair in between them. On the back of the hand on each side of Riku is an ancient golden symbol that means strength. His wrists and ankles are both gold-colored bracelets with a black stone in between them. His knee pads are also golden and the center stone is black.

Riku has become Kuuga Ultimate Form.

"So you have become Susamajiki Senshi (Fierce Warrior)..." Daguva said as a smile appeared on his face again.

Afterwards, Daguva's body was enveloped in an eerie aura before it gradually became a silhouette similar to Kuuga. When that aura was gone, Daguva appeared in a completely different form.

Now, Daguva has a white body, his breastplate is also white that mimics breasts with an elaborate golden necklace. His shoulder armor protrudes like scales and also has a golden color. His wrists and ankles both wear a golden bracelet studded with a white gem. He also wears a gold-colored belt in the shape of a demon's face. His hips wear a golden loincloth with small armor on his knees, and his legs have a blade-like horn protruding from each side. Behind his back was a black cloak that had been tattered by time. And finally, wearing a white helmet with evil black eyes and 4 golden horns, 2 short and 2 long over the head.

The two of them stood like heaven for a few seconds after they had both transformed. In the next few seconds, Kuuga and Daguva both rushed towards each other. As the two were moving towards each other, Daguva raised his right hand.

*BOOM!*

Kuuga's body suddenly burst into flames and flames were burning continuously from the golden lines on his body. But, Kuuga still didn't stop, he also raised his right hand while continuing to walk.

*BOOM!*

In an instant, Daguva's body was on fire, just like Kuuga. But he didn't stop either.

The two of them simultaneously accelerated to lunge at each other, both swinging their arms and punching each other in the face. They were simultaneously pushed towards each other a little when the flames on their bodies had gone out. Kuuga quickly lunged towards Daguva and punched him in the face again, but Daguva also didn't give up as he repelled Kuuga with an invisible shield.

"What's wrong, Kuga?" Daguva asked seeing Kuuga being pushed back by him. "Is the power of the Kyūkyoku no Yami (Ultimate Darkness) only that much?"

"Of course not!!!" With a shout, Kuuga poured strength into his arms before sending Daguva flying straight into the air. He then jumps along, headbuts his chin and causes Daguva to flip his head and shortly after, an ax kick in the face sends Daguva to the ground, sending dust and debris everywhere as a crater forms .