Epilogue ~★©

I never thought relationship with Zack is going to be this perfect, it feels like he was made for me, and I'm made for him.

Maddy and I became friends, she comforted me when I broke up with Pete, she's really an amazing person, her brother too, Liam, he hangs out a lot with us when he comes back home from college in California, he's really funny, he's kind and kind of having a crush on me but he knows better than to date someone from back at home, he says long distance relationships are hard to keep and he had to focus on college to get a job, he doesn't want to depend on his father's money anymore, he's cool I guess and he gets along with Zack, so my life is perfect.

Almost perfect.

I'm really good friends with Zoe and I don't want to end our friendship just because of one stupid boy.
Of course, I go to her place and she goes to mine, which means I have to see Pete whenever I go her home, Zack doesn't approve me going her place, but I need to move on, he still doesn't approve it but he respects my decision, and I'm grateful.

Its not like moving on was this hard, we only dated for 4 days for god's sake!

It took me a week to start seeing him hooking up with girls in school, and that's fine with me, we don't have our own universe, me and him, he has his friends and I have mine, he lives his perfect life where he care about nothing but himself while I have to care about everything.

Of course I'm thankful for those 4 days, without them I would never have found my boyfriend, Zack would have still been hiding his feelings from me, without those 4 days I would never have the courage to make new friends, without them I would still be the girl who listens to what her mom says and not speak for myself.

It only took 4 days to flip the world as I know it upside down, and I'm grateful.

I and Pete are good, we don't hang out a lot but when we do, we hang out with our mutual friends, we say hi whenever we pass each other but nothing more, and that's fine, it is.

Zack means the world to me and I would never change what happened no matter how hurt I felt.

I guess those 4 days are enough to convince me that no matter how much attraction two people have for each other, if they're from different universes, they can never build a universe of their own.

The End

~

*~*~*~
So yeah, that's the end of one hell of a story! 😭

I'm so happy the story actually ended, I'm so happy I don't need to post another chapter 🎉

Thank you for reading till the end, I appreciate it 💞

Now I'm so happy to announce this story completed 😊

~HolyTri 💘