Chapter 8 ~★©

"What do you mean you're staying?" She asked worried.

I looked at Pete for support and he nodded.

"I'm sleeping at Pete's place... NOT with him, just in the same house." I laughed nervously and Pete facedpalmed himself.

"No you can't, you have to come home." Mom said at the phone.

"Can you just stop babying me around and treat me like a grown up person for one damn time!"

She stayed quiet.

"I know you care about me and want the best for me and I love you for that, but you're so overprotective, face it I'm 16 soon I'll go to college and move out, so you have to stop and give yourself rest and give me one!"

"How can you say that?" My mom said. "I'm a single mother Noam, I'm trying to get you away from doing my mistake-"

"Is your mistake having me? Do you regret it?" I asked coldly.

"No, of course not!"

"Neither do I, decision made, I'm staying, nothing will change my mind, love you, bye."

I ended the call feeling my heart race, I never talked to my mom like that before..

I put the phone away and shifted away from Pete facing the wall.

"You're okay?" He said placing a kiss on my neck and leaving his lips on my skin.

Yeah, I just need time to think.

"Fine." I said.

"Hey! You're not mad at me, are you?" He said removing his lips away from me.

I shook my head.

"Okay, tell me what is it." He said pulling himself up and sitting infront of me pulling me up with him.

"I'm not feeling well." I said laying down again and pulling the covers over my head.

He pulled the covers away. "No excuses in relationships."

I layed on my back facing the ceiling. "I was just thinking and I needed physical space to think."

He squeezed himself between my legs, he put his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around me. "What were you thinking of?" He asked lefting my shirt slightly up, and kissing my skin.

I turned red. "Internal thought I'm not willing to share."

"Come on! Do you not trust me enough?"

"Its not a secret, its just a stupid question I thought about earlier." I said combing his hair with my hand.

"What is it?" He said closing his eyes and I could feel him relaxing.

"What of we belong in different universes?"

"What does that even mean?"

"I think it might mean that we weren't supposed to-"

"Be together?" He interrupted sitting up, a disappointed look on his face.

"I was going to say meet." I corrected. "I was thinking about what would have happened if we never met."

He relaxed and exhaled in relief and layed back on me. "What would have happened if we never met?" He asked tightening his grip around me and crawled even closer, harder, I whimpered, and he smirked.

"I would.. Still be watching romance movies while cuddling my bright blue teddy bear." I said chuckling.

Pete chuckled too.