Chapter 7 ~★©

The next morning I woke up on my phone ringing, Pete wasn't in bed, where is he? its only 7!

I sat on my bed and answered not looking at the caller's ID.

"Hello?" I said sleepy.

"Where the hell are you? I kept calling you all night but you never picked up! What happened? DID HE KIDNAP YOU AND TRICKED YOU IN HIS BED? I'M COMING RIGHT NOW! Where are YOU?"

I stayed quiet processing then answered the only question I understood. "I was sleeping."

"With him! I KNEW IT! ITS MY FAULT I AGREED ON THAT DATE! I'M GOING TO CHOP HIS-"

"No! I slept in the spare room of course, you know I'm a good girl, I would never do that to you."

"I-" she took a breath. "Okay, just come back home tonight."

"Okay, love you."

"Love you too."

I ended the call and headed downstairs. "PETE!" I screamed as I ran.

"IN THE KITCHEN!" He screamed back.

"Where IS THE BATHROOM!"

"DOWN THE HALLWAY!"

I ran to the bathroom and I can't believe bow awful I looked, I wasn't expecting I'd end up sleeping at Pete's place, so I didn't bring my makeup bag..

I washed all yesterday's makeup from my face and smoothed my hair with my hand then thanked god Pete didn't look at me this morning.

I went out of the bathroom and headed to the kitchen. "What are you making?" I asked walking behind him.

"Coffee, want some?" He asked smiling, how is he always so energetic.

"Yes, please."

Pete is at the football team, I never really understood that sport, its so aggressive, I guess that's why Pete is so aggressive and overprotective, I mean he must have seen how guys are, especially that he's surrounded with bad boys and players.

Pete wakes up every morning at 5am to have two hours of exercise, he's so a morning person and late party person, does he ever sleep? Pete stopped going to late parties when he started dating me, all our dates are at night, so.. It we either:     a) party     b) take his girlfriend out

Thankfully he chose me.

"By the way, you look wonderful without makeup."

I smiled. "Pete.." I started. "I can't sleep with you tonight."

"Why not?" He said handing me my coffee.

"My mom called."

"Do you always do what your mom says?" He asked in annoyance looking kinda angry.

...

I stayed quiet.

...

"Look, I don't wanna destroy your relationship with your mom, I'm just asking you to be a little stronger and speak for yourself."

"I know." I said in a whisper.

"Promise me you're going to start speaking for yourself."

"I promise."

Pete hugged me. "What do you want to do then? We still have the whole day."

"Eat some breakfast." I said breaking free from his embrace. "What do you usually have for breakfast?"

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"Nothing?"

He nodded.

"Let me introduce you to omelet my lovely boyfriend."