"Mathew called me and said he is eagerly waiting to see Theodore in ruins."

"How is he?"

"He went to his country with his parents. Apparently, Theo gave him a huge amount of money and even see to it that he is well settled. Maybe he is changed for real."

"Don't make me laugh Derek. I will not stop until I see him begging in front of me. He should know the pain of losing pride, the humiliation he made me go through every single day, and letting someone stomp on your life crushing their souls."

"Here take this."

"What is this?"

"You said he likes dragons right? I made a necklace that has a tracker in it. Make him wear this and get to know whatever you can about Project Roar. If he fails in this project he is done for, his shares, his mergers, and acquisitions, he will go down Cecilia."

"Yes, I won't stop until I destroy him completely. How is it going with Hernandez Industries?"

"They offered a huge amount of money for Project Roar. I know we are not doing this for money but in front of what he did to you, this feels short. You don't have to worry about Freya's education and live a good life."

"Fine, I am leaving it to you then."

The night in the Hut

"It's Freya let me take this."

"Cecilia are you not in Newyork? I know we aren't supposed to be in contact but I was worried when I tracked that Theo isn't in the city and you weren't picking up my calls."

"Yes, I am with Theo in Penfield."

"What are you doing there?"

"I think we got it all wrong Derek, Theo is not that bad he had a very damned past."

"And how is that your fault, cecilia? Whatever you may have told is true but that doesn't give him any reason to do those things to you."

"I don't know Derek."

"Whatever you say, Cecilia. Even before I left it up to you and now is not any different because it is you who endured everything until today. Just remember how many tortuous nights you had to go through and how happy your life used to be before he came barging into yours."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~£££££££~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cecilia

"You did this to me, Theo. I can't stay with you but I can't bear you leaving me. It is hurting me, Theo. Do something, please. It is suffocating for me to fight myself over for you." I ran towards the hut.

It is really hurting me to see him like this. No no Cecilia you can't fall for his crocodile tears. Stick to the plan.

I took my phone and messaged Derek about the old house where Project Roar has been shifted to.

"Done, but why doesn't it feel right? What is the difference between him and me? Jesus, why does it feel like my heart is ripped apart?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~£££££££~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am sorry Theo......

For Betraying you....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~£££££££~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theodore

"Theodore, did you enjoy the carnival? I hope you both had a great night, Come on I made a super breakfast. Where is Cecilia? Go bring her fastly, food is gonna get cold." I saw Grandy literally hopping in happiness which made me smile.