"You look awesome...," Tito said, handing Texas his microphone. Texas smiled at him, and they locked eyes.

"Thank you, Tito," Texas said softly. Tito nodded, feeling an all-too-familiar feeling. Texas walked past him, and onto the stage, and Tito simply stood in the wings and gazed upon how the spotlights made Texas's outfit glitter and shine.

"Buenas noches, señores y señoras!" Texas exclaimed. The crowd cheered because yay. "My name is Texas, I'm the student president, and I wanted to embrace my culture as the son of Mexico and America... unfortunately, I could only choose one culture... so I figured there was no better culture to choose than Tex-Mex, a cultural smoothie -if you will- of cultures from northern Mexico and the southern United States," Texas said. He noticed his family smiling up at him from the audience, and he felt a joyful grin grow on his face.

"The unifying of two cultures doesn't have to demean either of its parent cultures... it's a development, and it births something that two cultures can understand and bond over... even if the two cultures might be vastly different. I know my parents sure are different," Texas said. He heard the unmistakable sound of his parents giggling like kids. "I wanted to perform a few songs from an artist who inspired me to embrace both sides of my heritage. Her name is Selena Quintanilla. Her hometown was Lake Jackson, Texas. She's a prominent artist in Latin-pop history even after her untimely death in 1995... today, I want to bring her music to you," Texas said. The crowd cheered once more, because yay, and the music started up

(If you want, listen to Como La Flor by Selena while you marvel over this drawing I made)

Meanwhile, in the audience, PJ was blown away.

"I didn't realize he had such a beautiful voice!" Nekomi exclaimed, vibing with the upbeat song.

But PJ could understand the lyrics.

Texas took off his scarf-bow thing and threw it into the audience that was cheering for him like some sort of fan girl frenzy, and it landed in PJs grasp. He stared down at it, tears welling up in his eyes

"Aaaaaay! Como me duele,"

Soon, Texas wrapped up 'Como La Flor' and 'Amor Prohibido'. The crowd was lovin it, and Texas smiled upon seeing his family's proud smiles.

"Ok, I have just one more song before I go... it's an emotional one, so I hope I don't make you cry!" Texas exclaimed. The music started, and Texas channeled his inner teen angst into an emotional performance...

(Ok I actually kinda want you to play the song because I vibe with it ngl it's sad but I love it:

No Me Queda Más by Selena)

As the song wrapped up, Texas looked over at Tito, who was still watching from the wings

As the song wrapped up, Texas looked over at Tito, who was still watching from the wings. He took a bow.

"Gracias, all of you," He said, before rushing off stage and collapsing into a hug with Tito.

"Ohhhh my god that was so emotional... that took it outa me!" Texas exclaimed, before looking up at Tito, and noticing he was crying. "Oh! Are you ok?!" Texas exclaimed. Tito smiled slightly, wiping his eyes.

"Don't worry about me... that was awesome Tex, I'm really impressed," Tito said happily. Texas smiled and nodded, however he was still worried for his friend. They went outside, and Texas was surrounded by his family congratulating him.

"That was awesome Tex! I'm so proud of you!" America exclaimed, giving Texas a hug. Texas laughed, happy that his family was proud. He went to go clean up his booth very quickly, when suddenly...

"Texas...," PJ said gently. Texas looked up at PJ, who was holding a small bouquet of flowers. He silently handed them over. The two stared at each other, and PJ leaned in and kissed Texas's cheek. "Para mí... fue lo más bello," PJ said softly, before walking away. Texas noticed the bouquet PJ gave him was bound with the scarf he had thrown into the audience.

However, this moment turned more bitter when the principal walked over to him.

"Texas, we need to talk...,"