Sirzechs- alright..ohh and one  more thing issei is now ready for his next step.. ddraig told us that he is more than ready..and he will be out for a week so rias will be taking care of him after the ritual..

Y/n- understood..may be his parents will also assist rias is that fair??

Sirzechs- thats no problem..

During the conversation michael and gabriel arrive.

Michael- good morning guys i hope we are not late..

Y/n- no worries you are not late.. the rest are still waitong for vali to arrive..while i am finish my morning routine..

Michael- i see..well then y/n i hope sirzechs tell you about the plan. For gabriel..

Y/n- yeah i heard it..i eas shock at first. But i van understand the reason..and besides irina and asia is here along with that trouble maker xenovia is also here.

Michael- i do but for gabriel's lodging can i trust you that she will stay here??

Y/n- it's fine..

Michael- did vali know about this??

Y/n- noy yet. Knowing her and how possessive she is she might protest..but let me handle her.

Michael- understood.

Y/n- and sirzechs told me that gabriel will gonna be a teacher??

Michael- yes she is..

Y/n- i thought so..

Michael- so how was your party last night.

Y/n- ugh!! Azazel is really a bad singer..

Azazel- shut up!! You are also bad in singing..

Y/n- i told you that i am really bad in that field..you never listen..sigh!!

Michael- so what are we doing today??..

Y/n- well all we cam do is light exercise and running. We are waiting for vali to come....

Sirzechs- well now it's a good time for for meeting..i suggest that we should held it here..

Y/n- why not in kuoh academy??

Sirzechs- this house is already protected..if something happens during the meeting no one will gonna be involve..

Y/n- i see..i understand. Well we should held the meeting in the pool area..is that good??

Sirzechs- that is good enough...we will start in the after noon..we should prepare the fimal papers that we sign for the peace treaty.

Y/n- alright..that is good enough..as for me i should prepare the papers and reports to you. And the conditions..

Michael- as for me one more seraph will accompany me..he is eager to meet you y/n..

Y/n- understood..

Serafall- indeed..sona will gonna represent the reports..in rias stead..

Sona- understood..

During the conversation of the devils vali along with her peerage arrive via magic circle