Completely and utterly hopeless.

Start from the beginning

Jimin why can't I get you out of my head?

Hoseok POV:
After hanging out with Yoongi hyung me and Namjoon both bid him goodbye and went into my car.

"Seokie this entire situation with yoonmin is getting a bit unrealistic."

I nodded and said "Taehyung told me that Jimin's stopped eating and talking to them as much. Do you think it's to do with Yoongi hyung? And maybe them not being mates?"

Namjoon nodded and said "Both you and I and probably Jimin know Yoongi is very conservative and he wants everything to run as it should. Meaning he probably won't be open to the idea of making Jimin his when Jimin has a mate and so does he. He's probably going to try and forget Jimin hoping one day his mate will show up".

I nodded understanding Namjoon completely."But Joon what if in the process we lose both of them?"

Namjoon just hugged me and said "I can't and won't let that happen to our friends".

I hugged back equally as tight and said "I'm with you on that".

Once I dropped Namjoon off to our apartment I went to meet Tae.

Namjoon would have tagged along to meet Jin hyung but Jin hyung was out doing some errands so Joon decided to go home and talk to Jungkook on the phone because right now he couldn't meet him.

Once I got to TaeJinMin's house I knocked on the door and I was immediately tackled into a hug. "Hyung I missed you so much".

I chuckled and held my omega tightly "Jagiya I saw you yesterday".

He blushed at the name and said "Yes, but it's been too long".

I only smiled as Taehyung pulled me in for a kiss. It was slow at first then it became more sensual. Taehyung had his long fingers in my hair and he was massaging my scalp causing me to moan more louder and erotically.

I pushed him against the wall and kissed him deeper. I pressed his hips against my own causing him to open his mouth and that's when I slipped my tongue in.

He moaned this time and I smirked knowing I had this effect on him.

We pulled apart and we were left breathless. "Fuck I missed you Tae".

Taehyung hit me lightly and mimicked what I said earlier "We saw each other yesterday".

I rolled my eyes and pulled him in for a kiss again.

He smiled into it and held him tighter.

I felt like I was in a pure bliss where only me and Taehyung were there.

Jimin POV:
Hearing the moans of my hyung and Tae made me realise that I won't have the love they have ever. I hear from Jin hying that he and Joon hyung found another mate an omega named Jungkook.

I found ONE and he too doesn't want me. How unlucky am I?

I want to see Jungkook maybe at our next hang out on Friday. I don't want to go but I know I'll be forced out anyways.

My roommates are literally TAEJIN.

Ever since the heat had ended and everything had happened I locked myself into my room.

Eating felt like a chore and every passing minute my pain got worse. Jin hyung and Tae checked up on me everyday but right now I was blocking them out.

I even blocked out the moans I heard earlier.

I had Yoongi hyung's hoodie in my arms and I continued to smell the still very strong scent on it. I cried into my pillows because the pain was unbearable. I wanted to be in Yoongi hyung's arms.

My omega was punishing me. I fell so hard for him and it took me a whole ass heat to realise he was mine in the first place.

I stared at my blank wrist and felt weak but also immune to the pain. There was and maybe never will be anything on my wrist.

However, Yoongi hyung WAS still my mate and I didn't need some stupid tattoo to tell me that.

But how can I tell him that when he doesn't want me? When he seems a million times happier when he's away from me.

He lost control on the day of my heat...it wasn't anything else. I mean even the best alphas lose their will power at one point.

I cried silently into the night not realising when I had fallen asleep.

The pain was there it was always there but it wasn't as much when I was asleep...that's why I always stayed quiet, asleep and numb.

Authors POV:
If Jimin had stayed awake a minute longer he would have noticed a small mark appearing on his wrist. The once blank wrist slowly formed into a mark that too a beautiful one.

Have you ever heard of the saying "If you give a butterfly time it will bloom into the epitome of perfection?"

Well you haven't and shouldn't have heard that saying because I made it up. Oops!!!

Anyways the point is with time everything gets better.

As Jimin slept his mark formed under the moonlight.

At exactly 12:00 on dot on the 9th of March Jimin's mark was complete.

His mark shon as beautiful as it could be...2 magical key notes lay on his tiny forearm.

Anyone could tell it referred to Yoongi but why was it so hard for only him to see?

Somewhere in Min mansion Yoongi's blank wrist too formed a beautiful mark.

He was awake to see it though. He sat there staring at his wrist that had been blank for 24 years of his life. Now on his 25th birthday he had a mark?

Yoongi smiled inwardly knowing there finally was someone out there for him until he remembered a tiny fluff of blonde hair and that smile sunk into his stomach.

"Jimin I only want you but why am I bond to someone else?"

He sighed as he let tears fall on to his once blank wrist that's now covered in a tattoo which is to signify that he is bonded to someone.

Someone that apparently isn't his Jimin.

Destiny plays a twisted game but why is it that always the good ones suffer?

Will their story ever have a happily ever after?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
And another chapter complete!!!

This book is really exciting to write and I'm hoping you're enjoying it as much as I am.

Please make sure you read, vote comment and recommend to others to help interact and send more love to my story.

Overall it's going well so far and remember I'm all ears to any ideas you may have.

Yoonmin now have their marks how will this affect their story?

Keep reading to find out!!!

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜