Completely and utterly hopeless.

Comincia dall'inizio

Yoongi POV:
It was Sunday today so my office was shut. Yet I felt like I should go there for the sake of going there. If I stayed at home all I could do was think of Jimin but then again the same would happen at work or wherever I go.

The house was the worse though because Jimin's scent lingered around the entire place. The bed sheets from Jimin's heat are still in that room because I can't bring myself to go near that room.

The smell is intoxicating and it's making me cry because I want that smell near me. I want the owner of that smell right next to me in my arms...but I can't have that.

I ordered the maids after two whole days of Jimin's departure to clean that room out.

I feel bad for making them do it but I can't trust myself to go into that room I don't know what I'll end up doing to get Jimin back.

Even though the sheets have been cleaned and replaced with new ones Jimin's scent had flooded my mind.

I can't think straight anymore.

I roamed around my house for a little bit until I got frustrated and dialled Namjoon's phone number and added Hoseok too.

"MY PLACE NOW!" I shouted only for them to look at me in a monotone and both together replied "We aren't your slaves".

I rolled my eyes and said "Might I remind you that you work under me".

They both rolled their eyes and said "Might we remind you that we are also your friends and just because we work for you it doesn't mean you own us".

It was creepy how in sync they were but then again these two were known as platonic soulmates.

"Guys just please come I need to talk". They both smiled and said "Much better...we're already outside open up".

I stood there shocked until the maid opened the door to reveal them both.

"I hate you". Was all I could say.

I got a series of "love you too".

We sat down with some wine and snacks as I began to tell them my frustrations. "I helped Jimin with his heat and now I don't know where I stand because I kept claiming and maybe I'm still claiming that he's my enemy also we aren't soulmates".

Hoseok spoke up as soon as I was finished. "There's nothing to be worried about. Jimin let you spend his heat with him meaning he felt something too. The entire enemy shit makes you sound like a kid. And so as long as your marks are concerned that's a bit of a problem...but maybe it isn't".

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion as Hoseok smiled and turned to Namjoon.

I rolled my eyes and said "If the both of you are done eye fucking each other and acting as if you can be all telepathic mind explaining it to me too?"

Hoseok hit me on my head and said "You may be our hyung but you are RUDE. Also only me and joon have the privilege to hit you with the exception of Jin hyung."

I lightly laughed at the two idiots in front of me before Namjoon began to explain. "Hyung sometimes if it's true love then soulmate marks can change...I mean it hasn't happened in a long time but you're case might be different. I mean you and Jimin are meant to be".

I looked at Namjoon and took in what he had to say. True love for Jimin from my side was there but I don't really know how much he likes me or maybe he doesn't like me at all.

"Guys it's ridiculous I'm just going to forget this ever happened. Jimin seems fine with it anyways.

Namjoon and Hoseok gave each other reluctant looks before slightly nodding and Hoseok changed the conversation to which I was grateful.