JEALOUSY

Nobody's POV

Camilo was in the village on an early morning, walking around for some fresh air. There weren't many people around so it wasn't crowded. His day was going well until He saw you hanging out with some... guy.

Camilo has never seen him around before, and he was laughing with Y/n. Camilo took a deep breath to calm his nerves, yes he was jealous but he didn't want to jump to conclusions so fast. 

Y/n's POV

"Have you seen the look on her face? she looked so ridiculous!" I chuckle, reminiscing at the funny memory of my friend. Pedro grins, "Yeah, Emmy was not expecting that for sure", we continue joking around in the town square.

The laughing slowly came to a sudden halt when I spot a familiar curly-haired boy.

My eyes quickly land on Camilo, and I gaze lovingly at him with a smile on my face, a tint of red on my cheeks and ears. Pedro looked up and followed my gaze, "That's the one you've been telling me about?" he mischievously smirks, teasing me.

I playfully hit his arm, "Shush Pedro, he can't know anyways, he's just my.. best friend", Pedro shakes his head, "I see the way you look at him.." he crosses his arms and leans on the wall near him. 

My eyes dart to him quickly, "What do you mean?" I ask, knowing exactly what he meant. 

I like Camilo a lot, I love him in fact and Pedro knows. The problem is that if I say anything, it might ruin things between us and I don't want that.

Camilo's POV

I gaze at Y/n, watching her from afar with another boy, Laughing and joking with him, she looks like she's enjoying her time with him.

Our eyes then meet, I quickly smile trying not to show my jealous temper, and she waves at me, the boy with her looks over to me and smirks. God, I wanted to punch him.. I slowly wave back, Y/n then gestures for me to come over.

for a while now I've had feelings for Y/n, But kept telling myself it was a silly crush. Plus, she's my best friend, she might not feel the same way and I didn't want to ruin our friendship of course.

I took a deep breath and made my way to her, "Heyyy guys.." I say with no amusement, I didn't want him to be here. I was filled with jealousy, was he trying to take her away from me? he better not.

"Milo this is Pedro, Pedro this is Camilo," Y/n smiles as she introduces us. The guy takes his hand out of his pocket and slightly waves it, "Hey dude," I couldn't help but glare at him, "Hey.." I mutter under my breath. 

The guy gulps and breaks eye contact, he looked kinda taken back by my tone. Y/n raises her eyebrow and looks from me to him in confusion. 

"Pedro, are you oka-" Y/n gets interrupted by the boy clearing his throat, "I'll go get something real quick, be right back," He said waving us off as he strutted away rather quickly, did I intimidate him? 

Your POV

Camilo was acting very strange, he wasn't usually like this. "Camilo, you're acting strange," I admit to him, he scoffed, "What? am not," He fumed, furrowing his eyebrows and crossing his arms.

I studied the upset and stressed look on his face, and one thing came to my mind, "You're jealous, aren't you?" I giggle at his silly behavior, Camilo finally drops the act and looks at me annoyed,

"Fine, I am, who is Pedro and how do you know him?" he uttered in irritation, I was trying to hold back my laughter, "That's my cousin, idiot" I break into laughter, "He came to visit" I chuckle,  I watch his eyes widen as the realization hits him, "ohh.."

No one's POV

he chuckles a little, rubbing the back of his neck, "well I thought-" 

"That he was gonna take me away from you?" you continue his sentence, a smile plastered on your face. Camilo lowered his head, trying to hide the blush that formed on his freckled cheeks,

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay.." he says grinning, you laugh and playfully roll your eyes, nudging him. 

"Let's just go Cami, Pedro is probably waiting for us." You two giggle, and connect your arm to his, telling him about your day as you walked over to Pedro.

 Camilo was planning on telling you how he felt, but he let it be for another time.

One day he was gonna tell you, he was gonna say how he truly felt, but for now, he just wanted to spend some time with you. 

ty for reading! <3

published: July 30