TIME OF THE MONTH

Requested by:charl0tteeee 

Nobody's POV

It was your time of the month, the time of terrible cramps and crazy headaches. You disliked being needy, so whenever you had it, you just stayed quiet about it. It was very painful for sure. You were having an incredibly exhausting day. 

Even though you felt like your stomach was going to explode, You continued to do chore after chore with Camilo, your boyfriend. You let out a heavy sigh, all you wanted right now was to sink in your bedsheets and sleep forever.

Camilo's POV

Me and Y/n went around helping the people of Encanto, we always did our chores together, But today Y/n felt kind of off. She seemed extremely tired, and she held her stomach as if trying to relieve pain. 

after some time, we were both done with our duties and rested on a bench next to each other. She exhaled sharply, I quickly glanced at her, "Y/n? you okay? you seem a bit tired" I asked, and she hummed in response. 

"Just a bit tired.. my stomach hurts a little", she said slowly, in an obvious upset tone. I put my hand over hers, "Did you eat something bad? are you feeling sick?" my eyes then widened and it clicked, the crazy headaches, the terrible cramps, and possibly some mood swings too.

"is it.. that time of the month?" I asked, my voice very low. She blinked surprised, and sighed, nodding her head. I felt really bad and wanted to help her as much as I could. Even though I never felt what she did, I tried to be understanding and comforting.

Your POV

I lower my head, trying to hide the pain I was clearly in. "I just.." tears slowly formed in my eyes, "I feel so horrible." I shed a tear, and let it roll down my cheek. Camilo sighed, "Amor, you shouldn't feel this way." he comforted me and wiped my tear with his hand. 

He stood up from his seat, his hand holding mine. "Come on.."Camilo says in a soft low voice, I got to my feet, "I know what to do." Camilo led me through the streets to a familiar place, Casita. "Are you sure, milo?" I asked hesitantly, and he nodded with a comforting smile. Once we made it, he took me to his room. 

His bed looked like it was the comfiest place to rest, it had a great mattress, silk pillows, and an incredibly soft blanket. "I need to go do some things quickly, you rest here" he gestured to his bed, I smiled and immediately threw myself on the bed, 

Camilo giggled at the action, "alright, I'll be back" Camilo then left the room.

I lay down, clutching my tummy. "ughh.. it hurrtss.." I say mumbling into the pillow. 

soon later I hear the door creak, "Amor I'm back! and I've got the goodies" Camilo makes his way to me, careful not to drop anything. I sit up slowly, "I've got these from aunt Julieta, they're really good" he had some arepas and other delicious snacks.

Camilo got one arepa and fed me it slowly, "this one tastes.. slightly different than the other arepas, it's good" I said while chewing on the arepa,

 Camilo took a bite of the same arepa he fed me, "Yeah I think it was something with the seasonings," he said between munches, slowly examining the arepa in his hand. A smile grew on my face from how funny he looked, I loved him.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while until I said something, "Hey Milo."

Camilo looked up, "Hey amor" I gazed into his eyes for a good second then looked away, "Thank you.." I said shyly, my face growing red.

"aw, for what?" he said chuckling, "I appreciate the things you do for me, really." Camilo's face grows into a big smile, "No problem mi amor, it's always my pleasure."

we spend the day talking about our favorite things and munching on the yummiest snacks, just enjoying each other's company. 

ty for reading! <3

published: July 4th