Chapter 9

Britney's POV 

Bharrad Mosi! I think that's the name right? Yes him.

 I take a loook at his father and realize where he got his dark skin handsomeness. After a moment my mum recovers from her trance and resumes her role as a host . I see I'm not the only one captured by these dark skin princes. Ha! 

"Good evening Mr Mosi." 

"Good evening to you too Mrs Holmes." 

"Uhm this is my daughter Britney Holmes" My mum introduces me a bit nervously. 

"Well this here is my son Bharrad Mosi. I think your daughter here is not so much of a stranger to him right?" He says this with a look that says he knows something about how Bharrad and I met. Heat rushes to my cheeks as I reply in the affirmative. 

"Well that's good after all a little friendliness makes this the more merrier right Mr Mosi?" 

"Yes Mrs Holmes you are very right." 

"Alright then please come in."

 My mum leads us all into the dinning and as I take my seat beside Bharrad, he has a look of amusement on his face which makes me quite conscious about my appearance. 

Navy blue sleeveless side tie knot blouse with a not-so-long v-cut and white polka dots long with white pants and navy blue-white dotted heels having a bow on top. And my hair flowing down with the right side styled in my face. I also have a rhinestone pendant-given to me by my dad- on and some sparkly loops.

Throughout dinner mum and Bharrad's dad talk all about business while I keep stealing glances at Bharrad. After we all are done eating mum and I take the dishes to clean them up in the kitchen. As we begin washing I see Bharrad standing in the doorway. This makes mum also turn in his direction. 

"Bharrad what are doing here? Go sit with your dad Bri and I will be there soon." 

"Mrs Holmes I wanted to help you finish them."

 "Call me Amelia and don't worry about it we will be done soon. " 

"Ok Amelia please I insist moreover if I do go and sit I'll feel bad for the rest of night knowing you did all the cooking and all I did was eat." 

Bharrad then pouts to add more effect to his demeanour. He gives me a side glance and winks at me letting me know it's just so she gives in to him. I giggle silently beside mum seeing a look of confusion and compassionate pity on her face. 

After a moment she gives in to him and he claps his hands together giddily like a child that has been handed candy. 

"Alright then Britney show him how to wash them amd when you guys finish dry them with that napkin in the drawer and arrange them in the cupboard from largest to smallest. "