First Day Out

Fews days passed

Roksoo didn't choose a name for himself even if Eruhaben nudged him so much,
He just found it unnecessary for now and thought he can just choose it later.

Eruhaben just let it go right now since the Fox was still just a child even if his Intelligence was on it's peaks already.

Roksoo's Concern was something else...

He was currently in the [The Birth of A Hero] Novel, It was easy to guess for him the moment he started learning with his deductions, He simply was in Denial.

I mean, How could he have his Slacker life when the Continents will be filled with wars?

He really wished to avoid it but the countless Deaths that may come across plus an Little Black Dragon who is fated to die is nagging him.

The Baby Dragon remind him of this Old Man of an Ancient Dragon

He'd like to save it but his powers were still unknown, He knows Nine-Tailed Foxes are powerful judging by the Kitsunes he saw in Animes. What was it again? Ah, right Kurama, The one from Naruto Shippuden right?

He also had the Black lining under his Eyes and the difference between that Giant Fox and him were, His fur was Red and it's fur was orange, he also had more puffy fur and a bit glittering near his Tale which is also white at the end tip.

His Black lining turned Red in his Human Form and overall was too Beautiful as Humans might Capture him and Sell him for the fact that it may earn them Billions after Billions Gold Coins. Eruhaben was even more protective of him because of that.

Some even might consider him as an Dragon, Who knows?

Anyways, he didn't want to be an Over-powered Character like what the Fantasy Novels said, so no matter what Eruhaben said, he didn't try his powers.

Instead, he will go for the Natural ones which comes from Humans. He didn't want to do Hard work and become a Mage or Swordsmen...he was indeed talented with Weapon and Mana and if he practiced just a bit longer, He might become a Sword Mater or an Archmage under the guidance of his Guardian, Eruhaben.

So he chose the 'Fated Lucky' encounters Humans had, it's not like he was stealing it or something, it's first comes first serves type of deal anyway.

Even Heroes didn't consider it important, it wasn't their main source of Strength as well.

So he is planning on quietly taking whatever ancient powers he sees, He will Gladly take anything But Divine powers. Be it Gods, Angels or Devils or whatever it could be, He didn't want to get involved with them at all

So he set his Goal in Stone, He will first take the 'Indestructible Shield'

No one claimed it in the Novel anyway, it just had the Description and Roksoo knew the way to Claim it as well.

He will take the Ancient powers Later since there is still 18 years before the Novel starts.

Quite Satisfied with his plans he turned to Eruhaben who was reading a book while sitting on the corner of the sofa, with glasses on...He doesn't understand why this Dragons needs Glasses but when asked, he got a reply like this

'I am old, l should tend to my Age'

Like what the Heck? Do you really need Glasses just because of your age? This almost 1000-year-old Dragon's way of thinking was Wierd, He decided not to question it anymore.

"Fa- Ahem Old Man, Can we visit the outside world? I am curious"

He almost accidentally called this Old geezer Father since he already thinks of him as his Guardian after spending 7 months together, and he needed to Familiarise Himself with the outside world plus the Ancient Dragon didn't really notice and he's preparing these words as his secret weapon for the appropriate time.

Eruhaben turned his Head to look at him and Responded, "Really?
I guess it's reasonable since you haven't seen anything but a Forest" He mumbles the latter parts.

Eruhaben had noticed his misspellings of being almost called Father but he will wait till he can hear those words from the kid's mouth himself.

Suppressing a smile and the warmth in his Chest, He says
"Sure, l will accompany you tho"

Roksoo didn't have a Problem with that so, He nodded.

'I will just take a stroll around anyway' He thought
(Ya sure?)

Soon, they were at a Village nearby, Eruhaben had first thought about showing the Elf Village but he didn't want to get him and his so- ahem this Lil Fox surrounded by Crazy Worshipping Lunatics right now, He may visit with the Fox in the future to Let him have a Better description of other species such as Elves, and AVOID CRAZY PPL Like that who may cling to him in the future

"Lil Kid, we can take a walk around and go Back for today"

'Old Man, atleast change your appearance to blend in with the crowd! You look like a Noble entering a small town!' Eruhaben was wearing his Fine Robes with Gold Embroidery which was stunning in the Day light plus getting attention from the onlookers because of his out-worldly Beauty, His mind was kinda messy but his response was as indifferent and Calm as usual "Hmm, Ok"

Roksoo was currently invisible on Eruhaben's Shoulder.

In the middle of their Walk, They came across a Shitty place in this town, Which was Harassing and Selling Girls for money.

His eyes slowly turned Cold and with a slight frown on his Face he told Eruhaben, "Hey Old Man, let me down, l will come back in 10 mins"

Eruhaben still felt unsettling with this 'Old Man' Title the Fox started using after the first 2 weeks together but he still responded With a "Sure" since he was very curios as to what this lil Child will do.

.

.

.

.

After a while, what he sees is that the place was caught on Fire and everything was Destroyed, The girls inside were all crying and Thanking some Gods (Roksoo) while going Home...

The Lil kid used nothing but Invisibility Magic he learned to use from the Ancient Dragon since he thought it will be necessary for scamming or running away in the future.

Roksoo came back with a bit of ashes in his Fur and jumped into Eruhaben's Hands.

Saying Eruhaben was Speechless was an Understatement of the Situation.

And that's how their first day out went and Eruhaben mentally noted to himself 'Aigoo...l got a Troublesome Kid...'

Eruhaben was also really concerned for the Lil Fox's Future now

.

.

.

.

So, How was this one? I saw a comment saying to update and it was my first request l got so l thought, Why not?

And should l do time skip? I have some ideas regarding How Cale may meet On and Hong but Their Runaway from the Fog Cat Tribe is far in the Future and Heck, they aren't even Born Right now, so l'm thinking l will be letting them meet while he gets the Shield like in the Canon.

Bye!~