Learning

After walking for a while, they finally got to the 'Lair'
(Eruhaben can teleport but, he walked cause he was on his morning walk)

And what Roksoo saw inside made him drop his Jaw to the floor

Inside was, Many gold and luxurious decorations. No one would think this was just a cave if they ever enter it!

'Damn Man, should l loot this man?'

He quickly got rid of that idea since this man was Powerful, he can feel it and Roksoo wasn't the type to bite the hand that helped him

"Little Kid, l will teach you how to talk since it will be hard to converse in this state" The elf said, 'This child's origins are rare and from what l know, they are really intelligent so His knowledge can or maybe compare to Dragons'

"Woo!"

Roksoo replied in his own way, 'Atlast! I need to learn fast since this 'woo' is coming on instincts and if l just walked to someone and said 'Woo! Excuse me, Can l know where this place is pls?'
It will be so fucked up, He should learn how to suppress it as well

"Hm, let's go inside"

"Awoo!"

They entered and Eruhaben with a snap of a finger arranged a room for him, he first thought of cleaning the Fox and activated his Mana and Roksoo was clean in an instant

'Huh? Mana? This reminds me of the Novels l read before some being fucked with my Fate...'

"Child, can you try pronounce the words?"

"Y-yesh"

Roksoo said and thought, 'I can understand the Language so it was easy but what's up with this childish voice? Is it because l'm a newborn or something right now?...'

'As expected, Teaching him won't take a while now then'

Eruhaben was thinking on passing this Cute Fox his Basic Knowledge instead of the Dragon one since it should be passed onto a Dragon obviously.

.

.

.

.

.

2 Days passed, Roksoo can already speak fairly well since he is a natural born Genius plus the Ancient Dragon was a good Teacher

"Hmm, you are learning faster just as a Dragon or even faster maybe"

Roksoo was actually kinda shocked when he found out he was with an Ancient DRAGON! Welp he accepted it like it's something common like usual. 'Dragons are prideful and Arrogant creatures...and l'm with an almost 1000 year-old one...if l mess up even the slightest l'm dead for sure'

As always, our oblivious and Dense Bastard that he is, always frustrating his team members, Thought.

Ofcourse Eruhaben wouldn't do that, he is weak to little children plus this Fox was like even more ancient creature than him, He don't know if this creature can be on par with Dragons since he have only heard stories about them from others.

And Yes it's a shitty story about how the Dragon's ancestors got their Asses beat by an Nine-Tailed Fox

Eruhaben didn't really believe these Folk tales and just continued his own life since, Not to mess with an Nine-Tailed Fox was just common Knowledge for Dragons

And Oh Boy, How shocked was he to find a Baby of an Nine-Tailed Fox?

He had first thought about getting rid of it or just ignore it but seeing how clueless the child was, he decided he can try and take care of it, like what could come worse? (Roksoo was actually clueless there lmao, and what's to come worse is an Dense, Sacrificial, Unlucky-Lucky, Trouble Maker Son who always worries his Father so much that it's frustrating)

When the Little Fox gasped (which was kinda adorable, he admits) when he entered the Lair made his lips twitching not to smile and his Dragon pride was on it's peaks

He was kinda surprised that the Fox learned most of the basic common things in 2 days, He then taught him how to will himself to turn Human to the Fox since it's one of the most things the Fox asked him

"Just think about turning into an Human and you can do it"

Roksoo did just that and Wah! What we call an Ethereal Beauty appeared, he was Handsome but mostly on the Beautiful Part

He had Reddish-brown Doe like eyes, Fiery Red hair, Cherry lips, And a slender figure. But he was quite pale and was thinner than a child should be...

'Aigoo...l should fatten this child up first'

He had thought about training the kid in weapons and other things to protect himself since predators are everywhere, but now his Goal was to take care of this Adorable Kid and make him fit enough to weild weapons.

"I can't teach you about your power since even this Great and Mighty Being like myself don't know what it is"

"It's fine" The Fo- ahem, l mean uh, Child said. 'who even needs powers? I just need to be strong enough to run with my life when trouble comes to me since l don't have PPL to protect like my Team members here'
(Ahem, Ya sure about that? The author says otherwise in the future)

Some days went like that and he got closer to the Ancient Dragon and got to know him, From what he know, This Dragon here was a tsundure and Softie inside even if he tries his best to hide it

They sometime argue about something or just talk nonsense to eachother.

The golden Dragon didn't actually want to let this Tiny Fox go in the future and be Tangled up in Trouble because of being a Fox, but he will respect his wishes if the Fox made up his mind to leave the Lair completely...He just felt like he should be there for this tiny Fox.

Kim Roksoo actually Had no idea on leaving this Luxurious and Comfortable Cave, and from what he know, he will be in Danger if someone with greed or bad intentions know about his origins. And he feels warm and safe with this old man of an Ancient Dragon. (Now l feel bad about his Future)

.

.

.

.

Author Here!

So how was it?

I just wrote whatever came to mind...

This story might go haywire in the future instead of Roksoo's future

And maybe suggest a name for Roksoo? He doesn't have a name here and l just refer to him as his original name since ldk what to Call him otherwise

Should l make this AU as Roksoo has read TBOAH? He need to save his children+Raon