They know each other

Start from the beginning

Bam pov

'Since the day Rin got injured she started acting so strange. did something  happened?' I was worried that if something happened to her. because I don't like to  see my little sister like this. I always liked to see her smile and laugh.

'after she talked about that she lies to me her behavior changed and she looked like she didn't eat that much. I don't know why she looks so sad and desperate' I sighed.

"Is something wrong?"  Asked Hatz  while looking at me "actually, Rin these days are acting so strange. she looks so sad "  I said while looking down. "Did something happened?" asked Shibisu.

"I don't know" I mattered. "Then why don't you go and ask her "  said Chihiro as he jumped into our conversion. "Rin, won't tell me, I know her."  I sighed. "hmmm, Then try to  make her happy." suggested Chihiro.

"How I can do it?"  I raised an eyebrow.  "it's simple, give her something she likes." after he said that i got lost in my memory to know what Rin likes, but I realized that I don't know what she likes."I... I don't know what she likes"  I looked down in a shame, how I can't figure what Rin likes. I'm her brother and I don't know that, of course she will get sad if she knows this.

Everyone went into awkward silent. "it's  okay, spending time together would makes her feel alright"  chihiro giggled awkwardly. "I will, thank you guys" I said softly. we talked together for moments until I noticed  Rin who was setting in  far table from us and she  was in deep thought.

Shibisu who noticed that as well, tapped my shoulder and said. "Now go and try to make her feel better" Shibisu smiled brightly, I shook my head then walk toward Rin

Third person pov

Renie was looking down until she felt a warm hand in her shoulder. she turn around to see her brother with  worried face. "Rin,  are you alright?"  Renie shooked her head and said."I'm just thinking, brother" she smiled softly.

"Are you lying again? don't lie to me, I'm your big brother" Bam said while pinching her cheeks. "There's nothing, brother" Renie looked away. "Rin, I know you very well. you are acting so strange these days,just tell me what happened?" Renie looked down hopelessly. she didn't want to tell bam because he won't believe her and he might think that she is crazy. she just want to avoid his question.

she didn't want him to leave her behind  because of her previous life, because of her mistakes. she want to tell someone but she didn't want to be left behind.      All of these contradictions inside her started to eat her. All she wants is to get rid of this unfortunate past but her big question is how can she do this

Bam looked at Renie sad and all he can do is sighing. Bam took Renie hand and dragged her out of cafeteria. "b... brother "Renie said nervously. "you really don't want to tell me.I won't force you but I have to make you feel better. I don't like to see my little sister like this " Bam smiled  brightly even though he was sad that Renie doesn't want to tell him. As for Renie,she didn't said anything, she just walked with him.
.
.
.

'What the heck is this' thought to herself.  chihiro played the next card. "I won again" said Chihiro as Shibisu looked down in defeat. "Rin, why don't you play with us" said Mika. "right, you had just played one round"  said Hatz. "I don't want to  play  i will  just look at how you are playing"  Renie smiled softly. actually Renie doesn't like playing card she likes to play chess. she played it alot in her previous life.

"We are here." bam walk in with Khun and Gyu. "Gyu, you came too" said Chihiro enthusiastically. "Yes, I think it's good to spend time together sometimes"Gyu looked at mika who was ignoring him.  'why she doesn't like me? when she heard that I'm from Ha family she started to  show hostility   does she hate Ha family or something else? ' thought Gyu.