Ch: 2 Pt: 7 The Meeting

Start from the beginning

"Bring Eri back with you can probably be arranged, depending on the losses it takes to free her, but as for Chisaki, he has to come with us."  Aizawa said, knowing this may hurt Y/N.

"I wasn't asking.  I was telling you what's happening.  His crimes were against me and Eri.  No one else.  Sure, he sold some of those bullets, but I have a bad feeling that those cane from Eri."  Y/N said, confusing Aizawa.

"From Eri?"  Aizawa questioned.

"I'll explain later.  Just know that he's coming with me, and that parts final.  Everything else is up to you."  Y/N said, causing Aizawa to sigh.

"We both know that they're not going to let you leave with both if them."  Aizawa said, to which Y/N smiled.

"They won't be leaving with me.  They'll be leaving with Havok."  Y/N said.

"They'll expect me to stop you."  Aizawa said, to which Y/N put on a genuine smile.

"And that's your job, and I can respect that.  You will still be my friend, and the only person I trust with my life who isn't an immediate family member."  Y/N smiled, making Aizawa smile, as he placed down the cats.

"Is the suit on you?"  Aizawa asked, to which Y/N lifted up his shirt to reveal the suit.

"And do you have a quirk that you'll be sticking with?"  Aizawa asked, to which Y/N started thinking.

"Well, I was thinking about getting all of my simple quirks and putting them under a title of a single quirk.  I was going to do that anyway, so I might as well get it out of the way.  To make sure that no one suspects that it's actually multiple quirks, I stole a few of quirks that go very well together, so those will be combined and turned into the base quirk to cover the others."  Y/N explained.

"Please tell me you stole them from criminals."  Aizawa said.

"Two were taken from criminals, and another two were donated to me by some of the MLA members who felt that they could do more.  I'm past stealing from innocents now that Havok is back."  Y/N explained, to which Aizawa exhaled.

"Good.  So what will the entire quirk be?"  Aizawa asked, to which Y/N smiled.

---
Cover Quirks:

Dust:  Allows the user to turn into black dust, being given the same abilities as Sandman from Spiderman.

Power Sense:  Allows the user to see what level of stats, such as strength, speed, quirk experience, etc. as well as how many quirks they have.

Universal Armory:  Allows the user to make their skin completely indestructible for 30 minutes with a 1 hour cool down.  When in this form, the user has a starry looking skin.

Moderate Telekinesis:  Allows the user to lift items/people 1 1/2 the size of the user.  Extended length of time lifting anything bigger will result in muscle strain.

Hidden Main Quirks:  All quirks above, except for Electricity Manipulation.

Full Quirk Name . . .

---

"No."  Aizawa said to the full Quirk name.

"Come on, it'll be fun."  Y/N chuckled.

"You're already pushing your luck just being there.  If you say that, Nighteye will be on your case."  Aizawa warned.

"Let him be.  It's not like he could do anything.  If he comes near with with bad intentions, I'll take his quirk."  Y/N smiled, whispering the last part as not to drag attention from the other customers.