Episode-III It is Time

Detached from reality, cold and hollow- is all she felt as an otherworldly being drags her towards another abyss

Detached from reality, cold and hollow- is all she felt as an otherworldly being drags her towards another abyss. Corrupted souls sobbed from the swirling black mist that surrounded this void of nothingness. Sweat dripped from her scalp and covers her forehead. Bloodshot eyes, burning with tears gawk emptily at the trail of gore left in her wake as her womb gurgles and ejaculates the remains of innocence that didn't get a chance to breathe in the fresh air. Every nerve in her body pulsated with pain but the ache in her chest surpassed it all. A heartbreak so dreadful splits her soul into pieces to carve an anguished collage of fading recollections to a point she forgot who she was. The pain persists.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

The beating of a jewel in her womb struck another chord as it bled alive. The child of her beloved was slowly dying.

The putrid stench of her slaughterer plays with nostrils, reminding her of an awful fate. The burn in the scalp alerts her as long wavy hairs are pulled without mercy, with a force to haul her fragile frame at once. Slowly, torturously she is dragged towards giant double doors embedded with finest jewels. Emeralds, rubies, aquamarines and diamonds, all glinted at once. But the doors aren't a gateway to escape this crazy nightmare. It held secrets, dark ones. A history of betrayal.

A monster, a demon, a hell-born, a scavenger, there are many names of this foreign entity holding her hair captive. He was invited to accomplish a task to quench the thirst of a powerful enigma awaiting beyond the closed doors. His rotten flesh emitted grey smoke as if the being was on fire from inside.

"Please..."

She begged for one last time but the cries fell on deaf ears. It wasn't a realm of humans. This was a world inside a world that danced on a thin thread of life and death.
Nothingness.

From distance, a loud rumble came, halting the scavenger for a moment. Her eyes open too, trying to gauge who calls for her from beyond the mist. Another roar followed and she felt herself falling in a depthless pit as the monster carrying her to death lost his hold on her.