Announcement Please Read! :)

Hi! Thank you so much for interacting with my story and reading it! Seeing you read it and vote and comment gives me so much encouragement, thank you! 

I hope you've enjoyed what you've read so far. I have some new, pretty awesome ideas for some new Oneshots so stay tuned!

I just wanted to make a little announcement with an update on 8 Months Pt 2 for you. I know I haven't published it yet but I have started it and I'm hoping to get it to you by the end of the week. I just came back from a cottage I stayed at for 5 days and I had no internet or data of any kind so I couldn't write while I was there, which was my original plan. 

ANYWAYS, I just wanted to say thank you so much for the support i've been getting and give you an update.

Also, I'm thinking of opening requests so I can see what you want me to write about. If you have an idea you think is great and want to read about please message me through Wattpad and I'll take a look and see if I can write it. I don't write any Smut, anything with magic or vampires or anything like that, so if I see an idea I don't feel comfortable writing about I won't write it. If you do send me a message I can't promise I'll respond but do know that I am interested in your ideas and thoughts and do appreciate your messages. 

Thanks for reading this super long announcement lol

Have a fabulous day! 

- C