September 13, 2010

Not really too thrilled with this day. I've just been really stressed with the AP classes. I had 4 tests already and it hasn't even been 2 weeks of school yet! I have an essay to write already and I'm not even sure if I know what I'm going to write it on. For the past two days I have dedicated most of my time to the library and study. Sometimes you have to give up the social life for a while to reach your goals in mind. I honestly don't mind, its not like a give up friends forever, and honestly sometimes I can't stand being around people or too long either. 

To my surprise when I came home Paula wasn't to be found. I went into the kitchen to see if she was cooking and instead I found Marie. Marie had stayed home today and took care of Stevie. She was cooking some bownies. There was a faint smell of smoke in the air, I figured she probably burnt the first half and started over. She had just left Stevie in his highchair with some apples and toys in front. Marie at the time was occupied with her magizine, she didn't know anything about Stevie. He hated his high chair and he was sitting there sniffling while little tears feel from his eyes. She probably had yelled at him to stop complaining while she 'tried' to make brownies. 

I took him out right away and set him in the living room and turned on The Backyardigans. He loved that show. I sat on the couch and started to do my homework. Noticing that Stevie was gone Marie came rushing into the room. I laughed a little because I knew exaclty what happened. She didn't even hear me walk in the door or notice me come in and take Stevie out of the chair, so after ten minutes or so she lookes up and freaks out because he's not there. Seeing him happy on the floor playing with his trucks she give out a big sigh. I guess she heard me giggling because she threw an evil smirk in my direction. 

"Your not funny." she said. I wasn't trying to be. Father came home shortly after. I looked over my shoulders to the kitchen, he was kissing Marie. I started to feel sick to my stomach. Monster started to wake up and bare its terrible teeth. It roared, and I scream ER. My limbs started to go numb and my back arched as a strange sensation ran from my head through my spine. I ran to my bedroom. I starting throwing the clothes everywhere, the only reason why I know this is because thats how I found it when I finally came back to my senses. In my astonishment, no one was there this time. No one was there looking at me like I was crazy, or to be mad at me that I was acting in such a manner. 

Marie called down for dinner, I wasn't hungry. I cleaned up my clothes and got ready for bed. I need some sleep now. I need to clear my mind.