Morning.. ૮₍ ˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶ ₎ა

( pic: https://pin.it/5zuNlFk )
Word count: 566

~~~~~~

The light bled through the sheer curtains, lighting up the room in an orange hue.

You threw the blanket over your head, trying to block it out. Suffocation is perhaps a small price to pay to escape the obnoxious morning sun.

'Hyun must be on his morning jog already' you said, squinting eyes scanning over your bedside table for your phone. 8am.

You stretched your limbs across the bed, a yawn escaping past your lips.

You got out of bed, heading to the bathroom to wash up and get to preparing breakfast.

'What should I make? Maybe pancakes? Meh, we had that yesterday. Zen will say I'm trying to sabotage his diet' you thought to yourself, fingers gently applying your moisturizer on your face, making sure to stack enough on your cheeks knowing how dry they can get.

Walking in the living room the sweet aroma filled your nostrils. Huh? You followed the scent to the kitchen, seeing Zen pouring oat milk in two cups of coffee.

"Hyun?" you called out to your boyfriend, him jumping a bit out of surprise.

"Babe! Oh my God you scared me" he grabbed onto the counter sighing.

You giggled walking up to him and throwing your arms around him from behind, your figure looking comically small next to his.

"What's all this?" you asked.

"I saw this strawberry cake on my way back from my jog and it reminded me of you, so I got it. Thought we could have it for breakfast" he smiled, turning around in your arms and ruffling your hair.

"It reminded you of me?" pink dusted your cheeks your smile deepening.

"Yeah.. Is that weird?" he rubbed the back of his neck, suddenly feeling shy under the weight of your gaze. Who would have thought THE Zen could become all blushy just from a simple smile from you. It was scary that you had this effect on him, not that he didn't like it..

You giggled once again, your lips softly planting a kiss on his jawline. "You're so cute"

"Hey I was gonna say that" he furrowed his eyebrows, crossing his arms over his chest and puffing his cheeks out,immediatly both of you bursting in laughter.

"Okay, enough babe. We gotta eat before the coffee goes cold." his arms pulling you into a hug betrayed his strict tone.

He gave you a few playful kisses all over your face, before freeing you from his grasp to let you eat.

You took a sip of coffee, the bitter flavor toned down by the oat milk.

Your fork dug into the cake, eager to taste it.

You took a bite, the sweet strawberry syrup immediatly coating your tounge, complimented by the rich creamy mousse. You couldn't help the satisfied hum that fell past your lips, nodding.

"Oh my God, it's so good. Zen try it." you covered your mouth your your hand, mouth still full. You took a piece on your fork, hand underneath it so none of it falls off, guiding it to Zen's lips.

He ate the piece his eyes widening immediately. "You're right!"

Safe to say you struggled to not eat the whole thing right there and then. Soon it became an everyday thing for you to pick out different cakes and eat them for breakfast. Maybe not that good for your health but definitely good for the heart ☆.

~~~~~~

Now I want cake... :'(
~₍⑅ᐢ..ᐢ₎