''Excellent,'' Carlisle smiles tightly. After a few moments of silence, Laurent looks between James and Victoria before looking back at us smiling and spreading his hands out.

''Can you use three more players?'' He asks. We all look at each other wearily before looking back at the three. ''Come on, just one game,'' he tells us.

''Sure, a few of us were just leaving. You can take their place, we'll bat first,'' Carlisle throws the ball toward Laurent but Victoria intercepted it and caught it herself. ''I'm the one with the wicked curve ball,'' she smirks.

''I think we can handle that,'' Jasper smirks sharing a look with Emmett. ''We shall see,'' Victoria smirks. We all turn to go to our areas when a gust of wind blows Bella's and my hair in their direction. 

''You brought some snacks,'' I hear James speak. In an instant, the Cullens were in front of us and crouching as if they were ready to attack at any moment. 

''They're human,'' I roll my eyes. They don't focus on their sense of smell much. ''The girls are with us, I think you should leave now,'' Carlisle tells them.

I recognise the look in James' eyes well enough to know that he didn't care and that he was going to attack. An observation that was confirmed when he muttered that he doesn't care. 

I narrow my eyes storming forward the spell leaving my lips just as he was about to attack. ''Exsurgo,'' as the words left my lips James was thrown back to the other side of the field. 

For those of you who may have seen Legacies I mainly pictured the scene from Season 4 Episode 6 when the squad surrounded Hope in New Orleans when they were testing scenarios in a simulator

For those of you who may have seen Legacies I mainly pictured the scene from Season 4 Episode 6 when the squad surrounded Hope in New Orleans when they were testing scenarios in a simulator. I couldn't find a gif of that so this is the closest I could get.

Victoria snarls at me going to attack but I just glance at her and she was down on her knees screaming in pain. 

''What are you?'' Laurent asks in shock. I look him in the eyes. ''I'm a Mikaelson, and if you come after anyone I consider family this is just the tip of the iceberg of what I can do to you,'' I tell them finally stopping the pain infliction spell on Victoria.

''I think it's best you leave now,'' I tell them. Victoria and James were glaring at me but each time I look into their eyes they cower back in fear. ''Now,'' I tell them. The three sped off immediately. 

''Get the girls out of here,'' Carlisle tells who I guess are Edward and Noah. I couldn't even turn around fully before I was taken and sped away.

When we stopped I noticed we were by the jeep. Noah opens the door and lifts me in before doing up all the buckles so quickly that I couldn't even get a word out until Edward started up the jeep and took off.