"Okay. Ma'am, don't move, okay? You got glass on you. So we're gonna have our paramedics come in and check you for injuries, okay?" Stella explained, gently, while Matt moved over to the driver's side. "All right. Stay put."

Ana kept her eyes locked on the male Captain, refusing to look away as a wave of dread crashed over her. It was smaller than normal but she was still worried nonetheless.

"Sir, I'm gonna need you to turn off the engine." He instructed.

"They don't get the right." The driver slurred, confirming what the young woman had told them.

"Turn the engine off." Matt snapped, removing his helmet when the drunk continued to protest.

He stuck his head in and moved to do it himself, only for the driver to stomp down hard on the gas pedal.

"Matt!" Ana shrieked as the car sped down the street with said man dangling from the side and holding on for dear life. "51 to Main: I need a police assist right now!"

She ran after the rouge vehicle and the other members of 81 were not too far behind. The automobile suddenly swerved and hit another parked car, sending the male Captain flying onto the sidewalk a few feet away. The brunette swore she could feel her heart dropping into her stomach when Matt immediately reached up and clutched at his head. The older woman gasped and fell to her knees, trying to help him up so she could see the damage.

"Jesus Christ." Ana hissed, bringing a hand up to the fresh cut on his hairline.

"Hey, I'm fine." The male Captain assured, finally getting to his feet and turning to address his crew. "Get that guy out of there and help the woman in the back."

Sirens could be heard wailing down the street, signaling the arrival of their assist. Ana didn't even turn to look at them until a pair of familiar voices reached her ears.

"Hey, Sarge!" Adam called. "We were a few blocks away when we heard the call."

"What's going on?" Kevin inquired.

Oh, thank God. People I can trust.

"Drunk ride-share driver." Ana growled out, sending a fiery glare in said man's direction. "Almost killed Matt."

The two Officers were on him in a few seconds flat, taking over for the two floaters who were keeping the man pinned to his car.

"All right, pal. Let's go." Adam sighed, cuffing him and dragging him away.

"I'm not even drink." He slurred.

"Maniac!" The young woman snarled as the paramedics of 61 led them over to their ambulance.

"Uh huh, sure you aren't." Kevin muttered, walking over to Ana. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm all right, Kev." She nodded, watching Adam shove the drunk into the back of his car. "I can't believe I'm saying this but maybe don't let Henry near him. All these damn rules and regulations, that moron isn't worth him risking his badge just to rough him up a little." The brunette reasoned.

"Yeah, I feel you." The dark skinned Officer agreed.

"Thanks, Kev." Ana cracked a small smile.

"Anytime, Sarge." He nodded and returned it before heading back over to Adam.

Stella walked over and took his place.

"Hey, is he okay?" She wondered, nodding at Matt.

"He claims to be." The brunette rolled her eyes.

The younger woman turned to the other Captain and gave him a good once over.

"You sure you're good? You got a knot coming out your noggin'." Stella pointed out, reaching a hand up to the cut.